28 September 2010

day 10 + follower ipod shuffle + [edit] bernie meme

Yay 1/3 done! :D

DAY 10: Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

Happy: Anything really haha. Songs that I feel like listening to at the time. Probably recently added XD
Sad: Owl City, cuz it's so upbeat and it makes you happy :)
Bored: When I'm bored I usually don't care much for music...
Hyped: Gangster music/dance music. LOL. Idk why it just happens.
Mad: Linkin Park or classical. On one hand LP will make me depressed and on the other hand classical will make fall asleep hahahaha...

Oh & since today's a song orientated one I'll do what Vicky did on her blog and shuffle my library for my followers too ^^

YJ: LOLLL... Like a G6 - Far*East Movement. :) you're so gangster man go get some gangster clothes and shoes like David told you to hahahaah
Kim: Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyz. Hmmm Teriyaki chicken...
Maria: Break Even - The Script
Tony: Windmill - David Choi
Jisu: 你不是真正的快乐 (You are not truly happy) - Mayday :((( so depressing
Laina: Precious Things - Bic Runga. Laina likes expensive precious things :P
Billy: Imagine - John Lennon
Steph: Unknown Soldier - Breaking Benjamin. Oh you trooper you :)
Bernie: Right here waiting - Richard Marx. WAITING FOR U TO COME BACK TO ME ): COME BACK TO ST CUTHS =p
Sharon: Election night - Bic Runga. This actually kinda fits. I can totally see you becoming a politician.
Kelly: 亲人 (loved one) - 丁当
Cindee: Miracle - Vertical Horizon
Anna: Miss invisible - Taylor Swift. HAHAHA. Anna is anything but invisible XD
Timmy: Heartbeat - 2PM
Rui: No Floods - Lady Gaga. Remember to wear your diaper Rui :)
Helen: Faithful - Brooke Fraser. Haha thanks for following my blog and being so faithful even though I don't know you irl :D
Vicky: If we ever meet again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry. Dw we will meet again :P

Yup that's it for today. Half assed entry...

[EDIT] :O Bernie just updated with a massive meme that I feel could waste more of my time. since I'm bored anyway :)

Why did you ignore the last person you ignored?
Because I didn't want to talk to them. LOL.

What colour best represents you?
White. I don't know why it represents me, it's just my favourite colour kk.

Is there anyone in the room with you?
Only the ghosts :)

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
2 ^^ The only jeans that still fit me haha. I like skinny jeans.

When was the last time you were really stressed?
-thinks back- ..............................................
................................
..................................................
.............................................................
after I came out of my integration test? Yes, after. hahahaahah

Do you follow your head more or your heart?
I'd say 50/50 depending on how emotionally damaged I am at the time. I try to follow my head most of the time though.

How’s your hair right now?
Wet.

Where will you be in five hours?
Probably playing bejeweled LOL...

Do you think that you will be married within ten years?
I'd like to be, but nothing's guaranteed haha. Holy crap that's a scary thought.

What is your full name?
Winnie Wei Wu. Yes my initials are awesome

What was the last thing you ate?
Dinner. Rice, salmon, vegetables.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Depends on the day and mood haha

What do you want to go to school for?
A good time :) Accumulating knowledge and learning more about the world as well as hanging out with friends

Have you ever gotten in a car with people you just met?
Yup more than once...

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Indirectly haha

Do you have a lighter on you?
Nope. Well people say I'm quite bright. HA HA HA lame pun.

Have you ever been rude to someone without even realizing it?
Yeah haha I think everyone has

Ever heard the saying “to get over someone, get under someone else”?
I prefer to be on top actually ;)

Would you rather have long or short hair?
Either or, I like both :D I just hate that awkward stage in between haha

Is your last name longer than 6 letters?
Nope, it's 2. I always wondered what they'd put on the spine on my book at the library, if I ever wrote a book.

Do you want your last ex to be happy, even if it means not being with you?
Of course haha

Whens your birthday?
30/7

Where did you last go out to eat?
新顶好

Are you a nice person?
I hope so.

Go back to when you and your ex were dating, if you tattooed their name on you would you regret it?
hahahaha naturally..? I'd be able to pull it off as something like "remind myself of the importance of willpower" though LOL.

Do you like to run?
I suck at running so not really. Well, i like it cuz it's exercise and I know exercise is good for me, but the actual running is pretty unlikeable.

Have you ever slept a whole day away?
Never

Have you ever won anything from the radio?
No hahaha I always wonder who just happens to be listening at the right time, has their cellphone right there and can be bothered or has the free time to call in.

How many people do you fully trust?
Not many, if any.

Would you say you’re into anyone right now?
Sure. But I'm always into someone lol.

This time last year, what was your relationship status?
In a relationship

Did you talk to the person you like today?
Nope

Who’s the 60th text in your inbox from?
Wait let me count....
...
it's from Yujie. :)

When was the last time you were in a car with someone besides family?
Saturday

Who sits beside you in math class?
Shirley

How long was your last relationship?
11-12 months

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Doubt it hahaha

Name one person you wish you could fix things with, and why?
Haha, that's confidential.

Having sex ruins relationships, right?
Having sex outside of said relationship does XD Well to be serious, If both people in the relationship are okay with it then it can bring them closer together as well though. I mean personally I'm a virgin but I have thought about it before, and although it seems teenage sex is either extremely stigmatized or extremely pressured in our society it's really up to the person.

According to your ex, are you pretty?
Yeah, pretty annoying. :)

Are you nice to the people you dislike?
I try to be. Or at least handle my dislike in a professional manner. :P But I don't dislike many people haha.

Was this summer a good one?
Yeah it was awesome as :)

Would you rather get a new puppy or a new car?
Car

Would it be painful seeing someone else kissing the person you like?
Naturally haha. But it's none of my business.

Where did you get the pants you are wearing from?
Probably china or something lol these pants are bum clothes... pretty old.

Would you consider your parents to be strict?
Not really. They let me do what I want most of the time.

When angry, do you get loud or quiet?
Quiet

If your ex said they hated you, what would you say?
Love you too babe.

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about your feelings?
YJ or Steph I suppose haha.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
Nope

What do you hear right now?
Sound leaking out of my headphones but I haven't got them on cuz my hair's wet.

If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
No... 17 is too young. Maybe after college. If I knew he was the right one then a few more years of messing around wouldn't matter :)

5 comments:

Vicky said...

WOOOH SHOUTOUT!!!!!!! :D

yj said...

WOOOOOOOOOH I WAS IN ITTT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

btw i need to talk to you later
dw its nothing serious, I'm not breaking up with you

(;

steph said...

AWWWWWW. Warm fuzzies :)

one_entity said...

lol i like that song :)
I'm thinking of you RIGHT NOW ><

Captain Barnaby said...

XDDD wish I could!!! XDDD <3