20 September 2010

30 Day Challenge. DAY 01

Just because I saw it everywhere, and it's just begging me to do it. (that's what she said...) K actually it's from Tumblr but whatever, blogspot will suffice, even though I actually do have a tumblr, I just never use it because it's too twitter-like for my liking.


That makes today DAY 01. I make no promises to do this every day lololol, but every time I update I'll do one of these I guess. Just whenever I have time... since I'm meant to be working this whole week on art... @_@ even tho it's my holiday... ): no rest for me.

DAY 01: A RECENT PICTURE AND 15 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF?

^ my facebook profile pic. haha well I suppose it's recent enough...

I don't know what you think constitutes as 'interesting', seeing as I'm a pretty boring person...

1. I get excited when I see people playing awesome music, and I can feel how fun it would be to play it myself, except I'm actually music noob. But right now I'm trying to learn a chopin piece on piano, because it sounds awesome, but tbh I think I'll give up halfway through as usual as I lose motivation... this is actually also the reason I have a guitar, even though I can't even play. I should really just get rid of it lol...

2. I'm kind of addicted to Mousehunt.

3. Oh gosh, this is hard. ...I think everyone has a good side and bad side to them? I have never hated anyone, and although that may or may not be because I am extremely lucky and haven't yet met anyone worth hating, I guess personal perception has to have a lot to do with it as well.

4. I would rather wait until after a show has aired on TV to watch it on TV on demand online because the ads are shorter and so I don't have to exit the comfort of my room.

5. Sometimes I lie so much that I start believing my own bs

6. I used to be really into anime and manga, but I kind of ran out of time for it... My best year was 2006. I was form 2 when nothing ever had to be done. I think I got through 14 anime that year...

7. I suck at video games, unless it's Pokemon. Btw my favourite pokemon is jolteon.

8. Halfway! Um... right now I'm reading Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind. Recently finished Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a pretty good chickflick-like unintelligent book to read haha.

9. I like how ü is like a smiley face

10. I have cravings for italian roast tomato and balsamic sakatas from time to time. I had some yesterday. They were nice.

11. I do crazy stuff when I'm bored... like roll around on tables and offer to draw portraits for 100 people, rewrite whole books, STUDY, annoy strangers, make movies, take apart my phone, put my phone back together... anything to stay occupied I suppose.

12. Favourite colours I have had in the past include orange, lime green, lavender, turquoise, blue, 'amethyst purple' (when I thought that naming colours after gemstones was sophisticated and cool), red and white.

13. I only really got into listening to music when I was like 13. The first few songs on my ipod were In the End & My December by Linkin Park, Bring me to life by Evanescence, Konayuki/9th March by Remioromen, Toxic by Britney Spears and Tornado by Jay Chou.

14. I accidentally stole a book from Kahunui because I was reading it while I was down there and I forgot that I left it in my bag. It's still sitting on my bookshelf. It's Duet by David Hill. It's about a guy who plays guitar who meets a girl in his orchestra and accidentally knocks her up. pretty much.

15. I tend to loop my recently added playlist on itunes. This means that I pretty much never listen to songs that are more than 2 months old on my list. LOL... well actually that's not true, when I get sick of my recently added songs I just put my entire library on shuffle. Right now I have... 1180 songs which will play for 3.6 days in my library. My ipod would take over a week to play all my songs. Unfortunately the battery only lasts like 6 hours and my ipod has problems so it randomly self shuts down every so often...

Yeah I guess that's it for today. Stay tuned for next time? Hopefully tomorrow haha.

3 comments:

one_entity said...

i love this.
I dont know whether you thought what you wrote was interesting, but I found it really interesting =)

yj said...

winnie you always write interesting stuff :D

I found it interesting, learned some new things about you heh

s2 said...

what chopin you playing??
chopin nocturnes are like the only things that i can really get through these days.... cz theyre short and easy to play. ish. hahaa