28 September 2010

day 09

DAY 09: Something you're proud of in the past few days

I can't believe I actually went to school every day last week just to do art. And then, I actually studied today. That's pretty amazing considering my procrastination record. That being said, I somehow managed to find time to download the new episodes of gossip girl, watch a few movies, fish out some new clothes from the garage that we never unpacked and wash them (it was like shopping, except from clothes you already own :O we had so many lol, but like half of them were hideous, I took the nice-ish ones), spend time with friends, eat chocolate, and play A LOT of bejeweled... Hahaha work hard play hard? (but in my case it's like work hard play harder...)

Btw Alex Pettyfer is gorgeous :)



I might draw this one in my spare time hahahaha... Although I should actually be drawing the rest of the 100 people I haven't finished yet...
But come on look at him ):

1 comment:

steph said...

Hahahahahah Alex Pettyfer