14 August 2010

before/after? :/

^k so here's a progress shot before/after. and you can see that massive bruise I have as well. yeah it's not very nice ):

Honestly right now I prefer how I looked before... k I guess the shots are taken from slightly different angles, but you can really tell that my chin has gone in (I miss my chin!! ): ) and my nose looks different o.o HOPEFULLY my cheeks get less puffy and I get my cheekbones back =P right now I am transitioning from a piglike creature into a slightly more humanoid form. Hahaha this better be all worth it!! I still can't talk very well (like it's physically painful, I prefer to not talk, and I hate it when I see funny stuff cuz it hurts to laugh/smile haha), and my lips are shedding skin like snakes D:

Well right now my head is like a square shape due to the swelling, which is actually a huge improvement on the trapezoid i had before (yes I had a blobby face haha). Now I have incentive to never get fat, cuz I know how I'll look @__@

What else... oh, the dressing on my graft site came off in the shower today, and holy god the scar is huge. If it manages to scar nicely I'd be surprised hahaha. It's pretty gross right now D: Actually wait let me measure it. ... yeah the scar itself is 11-12cm long XD hahahaha great, I can tell horror stories when I'm at the beach. and the bruising around it is like 15cm. Mmmm yum.

Well otherwise the last few days have been relatively uneventful. I think I'll start on schoolwork soon, probably monday (no working in the weekends :P) since I am really really bored at home haha.

Onto other stuff, quite a lot of people have started blogs recently :) it's cool~~ hopefully more people will join in as well haha. Actually though not a lot of updates from the old people, but I guess everyone's busy. So lonely at home when everyone's at school though. noone's on msn or facebook, and I have nothing to do... but when everyone comes home I can't deal with everyone asking how my day was either XD everything in moderation!!

Awwww I'm so upset about missing extrav ): it looked SO AMAZING from the dress rehearsal, and I never even got to see my own video's premiere =P hawwww ): SOMEONE BETTER HAVE TAKEN VIDEOS. OMG stupid surgery. such bad timing D:

3 comments:

Billy said...

at least there's improvement =] can u feel ur hotness coming back? hahaha

sounds like u are still in quite some pain eh?

Ruuuuui said...

Now that I look at it, your chin was pretty pointy back then. Also, did you get a hair cut? I haven't seen you in person for ageeees.

yj said...

lol well your scar will like, grow together, and at the ends it will probably disappear over time, so I'm sure it will heal into a nice scar (:
if not you can be like yb, hey check out my scar, I was emo after I didnt get accepted into ib so I cut myself |:

lol jk
XD can u imagine how awkward that would be hahaha
u can probs only show it off in summer

OMG I'm so sad u missed extrav ):
farrrrr... I really wanna like tell you all about how amazing it was, but then I dont want you to feel left out lol >>
but yeah, there are videos, johnny took a lot (its from a bad angle, he was front row far right) but better than nothing
and harim has some, I'm getting them from her and I'll give them to you, and I'm sure others will have them as well :3
rose has the whole drama
(LOL SHE WAS SO AMAZING AS THE PRINCESS HAHAHAHA epic win)

lol tony: I havent been this hot and sweaty in a long time (after fight with andrew)
andrew: your wife must not be very good then

tony: MONKEY. Come.
-silence-

haha

and dont they have a extrav video?
do they? idk, you can maori it off someone,, haha
I'm fully gonna steal it and make a copy XD

anyway, hope you're feeling ok, or as ok as you could expect to be
you should txt me more haha
I feel like I'm interrupting your rest if I txt you >>

LOVE U