28 August 2010

avoiding work

So, I should probably get some scratchies done so MKD doesn't fry me tomorrow when I get back to school, but my right arm hurts for some reason (maybe I slept on it weird..?)... I really feel like eating kfc TT I feel like I can probably eat it, just very very slowly, and ughhh mouthwatering....

:O let me tell you guys what happened at starbucks yesterday. I was there with will and he was like, "I'm gonna tell them my name is muraguay just so they can spell it wrong," but then when he was up there he freaked out and said his name was Chris, and ordered a tall coffee frappuccino. Now, there just so happened to be another guy called Chris at starbucks, who had ordered a grande coffee frappuccino... so it comes out, and will takes it cuz he thinks "k it's got "chris" on it." And then he waits for me to get my order, even though I ordered BEFORE him... (I couldn't work out how he got his so fast) Later, ANOTHER coffee frappuccino comes out (actually will's), and tall is smaller in size to grande, so there was like this guy looking at us like ))))): "I think that's my drink..."

omg what are the chances... of all the names he could have chosen, of all the things he could have ordered LOL. But yeah, Will bought him another one and just took 2 coffee frappuccinos out. Hahahah the whole time they were like "Yeah, honest mistake, could've happened to anyone." Oh god it's just hilarious because that's not his real name. XD

Hahahaha anyway uni open day was pretty good, I went to an archi lecture and a philosophy lecture. Didn't help much, but then again I wasn't thinking very seriously about it. Ahhhh so carefree... Just gotta focus on acing my SAT II in october and Eing all my externals and that's all I have to worry about this year I think. Anything else can be dealt with in year 13. :]

It was really nice to hang out with everyone on friday... I guess the general consensus is that I look uber different, but some people say I look pretty similar or even the same LOL.

Ew, totally not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow. Wtf how did 3 weeks pass so fast ==

3 comments:

Captain Barnaby said...

Omg you're going back to school already?! =______=" Wow time flies :(

yj said...

HAHAHAHAH @ the story
that is epic

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL
HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME ON FRIDAY???? hahaha epic fail XD