30 July 2010

SEVENTEEN.




^Kay so actually I did this on my letter for lucee on her 17th but still =P serves its purpose here haha.

I'M SEVENTEEN OMFG... I'd just like to say a huuugeeee thanks to all the people who wished me a happy birthday :] made me feel so special today and loved!! Here's the gifts I've gotten so far~~~ (some of them probably not to do with birthday at all, but gifts around this time will all be regarded as birthday presents XD)

^from tony from shanghai~~~ ♥ it's one of those popobe bears, in the design of winnie the pooh~ :)

^more overseas souvenirs!! dior eyeliner (:O so good) & candy from harrod's department store from england from david, a bracelet from peru from harim, and an ARTBOOK of Renoir's landscapes from the NATIONAL GALLERY in england from chencake @__@ thanks sooo much~~~ ♥
^FOOD =P a bar of dark chocolate toblerone that got beaten around in my bag today from steph, and cinnamon cookies than tian made ♥ so nice! albeit a bit hard XD but they last longer cuz of that hahaha

^a clear umbrella from steph~~~ :]]] thanks so muchh ♥ now I won't get wet in the rain again hahaha

^two twin bears of FERRARI brand :O from london, from chencake ♥ and a middle random bear with a rainbow nose from will ♥ thanks guys~~~ haha bears ^^


^a bookmark and a really pretty keychain/phone charm from melody in christchurch! I was sooo surprised when I got home today and found a letter in the mail ♥ ♥ ♥ such good timing!!! thanks so much ~~


^and here are the cards I got!! left to right: will ("to a person who is witty, charming, suave, super-fit... [inside] ...I'm sorry I can't keep a straight face any longer! Ha, Ha Ha Ha. Happy birthday!" in addition to this he didn't even take it out of the shrink wrap and write in it. and then LATER, he even asked me if I could do him a favour and write in it for him. LOL.), tian (HB 17 HB... this has to be the nerdiest card I have ever gotten. thanks a lot tian =P), chencake (sooo cute~~~ bear design ♥), tina (awww this card made me feel so special :)), shirley ("bee happy!" aww I was so surprised when I came into calc and she gave me a card :) haha felt loved), steph (winnie the pooh, with masses of writing inside =P love you mom ♥) and in front is melody's letter :) such cute stationery~~

Anyway today was so nice, even though I did nothing really that exciting. When I came into school, there were all these balloons around with poems on them to celebrate poetry day, but couldn't help but feel like they were for me as well =P yeah I'm self centered, what can I say? 2 of my classes sang me happy birthday (french and physics, and in french they actually sang it in french :]), YJ and steph wrote me a happy birthday wish on the poetry wall, and I got lots of nice food from my friends~~ after school I went to eggs and helped out with backstage and I had lots of fun there as well ^^ even though terry and will were bullying me ): I helped them paint a door! :D so proud haha.

and then, when I came home, I had 80 emails from facebook with happy birthday comments~~ I felt so fuzzy inside ^^ and more came later this evening!! I took the time to say thank you to each and every one of them :]]]

thanks soooo much to everyone for making today so special ^^ I'll post again when/if I get more stuff =P






1 comment:

steph said...

I legitimately thought that those balloons might have actually been for you, seeing as everyone in a 2km radius loves you lol. Oh and WTF I forgot to demand the Happy Birthday musical box thing in chem :(

SO. SEVENTEEN, FEELING THE WRINKLES SET IN YET? :D