24 July 2010

DOUJIN OVERLOAD 2010 + ball

As always, you can click the photos to enlarge them lol.

So here's my haul for DO10 :] Too bad I couldn't sell, there were so many talented artists though and honestly I would have been VERY overshadowed hahaha XD My wallet is empty now... ):


:O Where to start. K from the white book on the top left -- Hiyaku Studio's artbook for 2010. So amazing, as expected of them =P I got them to sign it too ^^ and it came with 5 free bookmarks~~ Right of that, the black book is a sketchbook by Helen Meng, below that is the red artbook from M.A.S.S (Marxwyn, aiki-ame, SoNata, Sammy Joe), Below that is a little bookmark by Rebecca, the jolteon was a free gift from EQ (HEARTSSS), the pedobear sticker, grimmjow and kuroshitsuji are by Miggu, the cute little bookmark with gintama on it was a freebie, but I can't remember who from ;___;, beside those are transparent Reno and Vincent bookmarks from Lily/Jessica (not sure who hahaha sorry), the two charms on the bottom (Kay and Ema, from Ace Attorney/Investigations) are by Nicole :] so cute~~ oh and there's a mudkip keychain by Pauline there that I got for terry as well, since he couldn't make it. as for the posters, the blue awesome one on the top next to the books is my gift for Will's birthday, by Ichikaseto, who also did the poster on the lower left. On the same table was the poster on the lower right, by matsuo-lenn. The poster on the right of Howl is by Pauline :D and I got her to sign it too. hahaha such talent in NZ~~ Well, I didn't spend as much money as I did last year, but still spent a hell of a lot... but that's cuz I couldn't afford to either haha. -broke-

This is what my walls look like now...
^my drawings... minus the poster of aiba hiroki on the right lol.
^the main wall hahahaha
^kay that last one isn't so full =P I guess that's where new posters will go haha.

If you calculated the cost of all those posters + art tuitions I paid, the paper on my walls would be worth like at least $500...

Anyway last night was also ball~~~ It was so fun, even though all we did really was dance talk and take photos and get blisters on our feet and freeze while waiting for the taxi hahaha. Look at the pretty invites @___@ the paper is shiny~~

Yeah, "Wei Wu & Yufei Chen"... our ticket looks so asian hahahaah. Still waiting for the photos to be uploaded :D Well first ball experience has been positive!! :] I stole someone's tophat. I think it belongs to a year 13's date hahaha... but it's such a cool hat DDD:

Thanks to everyone who made last night awesome ♥ wouldn't have been the same without you :)

2 comments:

yj said...

I KNEW IT WASNT UR HAT

one_entity said...

i cant enlarge the photos D: