18 July 2010

labels!! :]]] & hello term 3

As you may or may not have noticed, I went back through all my entries and added a tag system. The tag cloud should be on the left =P What I've got so far...

art (14) - pretty much stuff that I make, little projects, not necessarily 'art' art lol
blog (5) - entries about the blog
cosplay (1) - exactly as the name suggests
dreams (3) - dreams I've had
gifts (10) - gifts I've gotten from other people
life (105) - general updates, kinda like diary entries. lol 105! I sure talk about my life a lot...
love (16) - times that made me happy, friends and fuzzy entries, or just thoughts about love in general ♥
meme (18) - meme entries lol
nostalgia (7) - entries about the past
NYRs (2) - new years resolutions
pot luck (2) - pot luck entries
rant (16) - rants about stuff, usually stuff I'm opinionated about
shared stuff (30) - link outs, cool stuff I wanted to share
stories (6) - stuff I've written, could be stories or poems
thoughts (52) - philosophical musings, difference between this and rant is cuz I'm not sure what I think about these mostly, or I don't think anything really, just wanted to explore my thoughts haha

Term 3 starts tomorrow! I'm either completely cbf or super pumped, I'm not sure hahaha. I guess we'll see how I wake up tomorrow? I'm looking forward to it kind of... well these have been a pretty eventful and fun couple of days, so I can't say I've left much undone these holidays, except maybe homework..
ha ha ha, I'll worry about that tomorrow. =P

No comments: