10 August 2010

out of hospital, looking like a pig

Yupp well I was allowed to go home this morning, since everything seemed alright and my vitals were normal. After a 8-9 hour surgery on monday, I was real unstable, coughed up blood overnight and fainted/collapsed in the bathroom, so the overnight doctor on duty said I couldn't have any visitors til I stabilised. The next day I got better pretty quick, vomited blood 3 times in the morning and was short on breath after a shower so I had to be put on oxygen for a while, and after that felt a lot better so yeah, and then I slept for the rest of the day which probably helped as well. So yeah, I was allowed to come home this morning. In the afternoon I had to go back to see the surgeon so he could take some xrays but other than that I'm allg now. my lips are realll dry and swollen and cracked and disgusting, and I look like a pig cuz my entire lower face is swollen up like a balloon ): and the bone graft site on the side of my hip is painful as... but eh, I'll get over it. I'll be alright! :] little recovery at a time.

Still not allowed solid foods for 6 weeks and no school for 3. sigh. hope you don't miss me too much eh. :)

thanks a lot to everyone to txted me or left me comments while I was in hospital, I really appreciated them and I felt so much less alone :) aww i love you guys so much.

3 comments:

yj said...

WINNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get better soon D:
take care of yourself!!
I'mg lad you're feeling so much better
idk about others but school feels weird without u lol
I MISSS YOUUUUUUU D:
T^T

lol today at lunch time it was silent for a little while, and I was reminded of how you would, at times like those, do your "I'm boorrrredddd" arm flap flop around thing (:

I wish I could have dropped your present off, along with my letter which is very colourful :D to make the hospital less lonely

some random stuff that you may find entertaining, or that might just be me since I'm easily amused.... + interesting. maybe. haha
lawnmower got stolen... wtf lol
+ a mini gas tank thing
the lawnmower was broken, so shame in ur face whoever stole it

today in history we had a random talk about what people were like when they were little
grace s: "I threw rocks at the neighbors car"
catherine?: ran around shops screaming "help me I dont know who she is" (referring to her mother)
ms dowman: jumping up and down on the tramp with her sister while her mother chased the other sister around with a gum boot, lol

ms young gave me a cupcake! :D
apparently she went to a cupcake decorating course over the weekend and she had a few left over so she was giving one to the person who participated the best in discussions/analysis
IT WAS SO CUTE
it had like icing and a little 3d icing bee on it o: steph will know hahahha i spent most of art torturing her with it by refusing to eat it xP

eco, finally finished the eternal internal, however in the end I just kinda.. gave up...... hahaha not looking forward to marks |: O WELL

hm I had other stuff to say but I cant remember it now
...
anyway, hope you feel better tomorrow, even if its just by a bit

LOVE --

steph said...

WIBBLESSS YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK! From the hospital anyway. You're not back in my everyday life yet and this saddens me, BRB while I go cry in the corner haha.

Take it easy - please, no more collapsing because when YJ told me about that I had a mental freak out ):

TAKE CAREEEEE.

Billy said...

at least you are getting better =]. I see are man-ing up and taking it like a man ahahhha. HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON BRO!