21 January 2009

woaw, haven't updated in a long time

Yes, there is a transformer sign on the front of this car.

...I haven't updated in a while... although nothing much's happened. Met new people, got to know old people better, all in all a successful summer.

Although summer is officially not over yet, I have nothing better to do but to summarise the 16th summer of my life.

Well, I learnt a lot about myself. And I realised a lot of things that I already knew, but just didn't know I knew... Made a lot of progress on decision making and becoming a better person (well, 'better' in my opinion anyway). And I got more confident in myself ^^ in my personality and appearance.

I haven't lost 7kgs since the beginning of the holidays like I said I would ): but I lost 5. Still good >< style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgtabYrbRJWs-ws4TZhXFulsa1uccBj5UVGODhgbTGLeudh-D90NNEp3CxadGCU1axEbyzemeXZZLKlMUpU34qoFqDRbo23W0LpfMa3SLYhEn4s-3kqntp0bdbHvlS-PX6Tu8jcS5UDwSU4/s320/DSC00473.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5293667089383682322" border="0">
hahaha. and that's not all @__@ I have more where those came frommm -no life-

I played heaps of badminton these last few days. (william reminded me, so I wrote it here.) in fact I can't feel it when I'm still. but once I move, or try to get up after sitting for a long time, or try to sit down after standing/walking for a long time.... ohhh the pain ><

I fell behind a whole month on kumon. ...but you didn't hear that from me. <<; >>;


I didn't do any work from gamma, like I was supposed to. So I'm going to fail y12 maths ><

I'm sick of guys. I never thought I'd say this but... gahhhhhh there are too many. I'm just weak minded. and easily overcome by their likability. and looks... (including that cute badminton coach and the hot guy working at the pharmacy today, both of whom I would rate a 9 on william's 1-10 scale of hotness :D) but it's ok william, you know I love you <3 since you're too girly to be considered as a real guy anyway.

I didn't really get to know any new people apart from jiaqi, but I did remeet people I had contact with eg, william, jayden, clark, ming, tian and jamie

I went on a tramp (well, it does count as part of my summer =/)... actually, wow, it does seem like a while ago. I still remember our feeling as we got out of the bush on the 2nd day... "YESSSS MY SUMMER HOLIDAY IS BEGINNING NOWWWWW!!!!!!"

I watched my friends scull drinks in the middle of the road == (idiots)

I watched WALL-E~~~ its so cute <333 and other movies~ I played FF7 for 2 days and never touched it again, I started portal and still haven't finished it ...

I rewatched Yugioh Abridged and loled at jokes I didn't get before and do now (yay, growth in internet geekdom :D)

I found the FM radio setting on my phone and started listening to the edge again. and yes, I still suck at lyrics. (can only pick out the main ones...) also had a lot of fun with my auntie, uncle and cousin when they came over ^^ (this is related to the above point because it was my auntie who told me I had a FM radio setting o_o).

When I saw my uncle, it was my immediate reaction to call him 肥叔叔 (fat uncle). OTL lol, it was my nickname for him when I was younger. Apparently, I was the one who made it up @__@ man, what a sad child I was.

I was sad because most of my friends were overseas and away ))):

I made fluke pro shots in pool. and even more noob to the point of pro shots in pool (flying white ball while breaking anyone? @_@)

I STARTED TAKING CHARGE. yeah that's right. If i want something, I now go and get it, instead of being passive and waiting for it to come to me. this has backfired on me a lot == but I'm working on it~

aaaanddd this post is getting long =/ I will probably post more when the real end of summer comes. for now, wish me luck tomorrow for badminton on my sore arm & probably SOMEONE'S constant poking ): yeah, happy wednesday everyone. hope you had a good one.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I can't see your photos Winnae D: ...I have not made any sort of notable worthy progress over the summer because I am retarded but yeah. Woot. When did you say you wanted to lose 7kg o_o But congrats on the 5 - go Winnae.

Lalala.