28 January 2009

6 days left . . .

Bernie's come back. she got me a really cute bag with blue teddies design :3 it's so cuteeee~~

is everyone ready for school? found out which form class you're in? I still think it's majority alphabetical or unsorted atm apart from 11TH. and btw school, your library system is FAIL. I know now that I can renew my books even if someone's reserved it... hack and unreserve lol >> well, if I can figure out who's reserved it anyway.

I'm going to get stationery tomorrow afternoon. I'm so ready/not ready for school at the same time. it feels like the end of the holidays...
but I would rather spend forever relaxing like this (:

I started ji's sketch and 2/4 draft outlines are done, from this morning. ><>< bus drivers... when do we get new ids...

I can't help thinking I've forgotten to do something though...

and LOL. I just looked around my room, and theres my school bag. Guess what. I still haven't unpacked all my stuff from last year hahaha. I'm so organised 8D Going to take aic test in week 2 or 3 of school, when my english skills have been revived...

from the above entry you can tell that my life at the moment is rather cruisy and calm... just kind of waiting for school starts.

UGH. WHAT A BORING ENTRY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the bag ):