18 October 2008

:D part 2


The sky was beautiful today.

Went to bernie's house this afternoon and did nothing, saw steph come online and ignored her while playing speed lololol.

later on we went sylvia park and met yj, and she forced us to eat ice cream. I wanted a single scoop vanilla ice cream but apparently it was too 'boring' so she forced me to get a strawberry cream soda which I died over because it was huge and I couldn't finish it and gave the remainder to her to drink. I bet she gave me a size large on purpose so that she could have some. LOL jk.

basically ran around the whole time cuz she was being spastic and trying to hide from terence and tess. then, we walked allllll the way to paknsave and bought moro gold. and walked allllllll the way back to the warehouse. on opposite sides of the mall hahahaha.

the guy who works at crystal mountain ice cream is cute. |: -shot- didn't either of you notice that. his smile is so cute~

ok um... so we went warehouse and yj was trying to find felt (the material, not the pen) and we couldn't find any except for a make a monkey thingie diy craft kit and yj was like omfg someone buy this for steph. except none of us had money hahahah. btw I remember a few years ago bernie was always like omfg stpeh ur so hard to buy a present for!!! except today when we went we were always seeing these random things and being like OMFG PERFECT FOR STEPH!! I think that sometimes when you're looking too hard you blind yourself to what's already there...

remind me to stitch a pig for karl for xmas. in fact, remind me to go and get materials >>;

we started reading those horoscope books in the warehouse and apparently I was supposed to take matters into my own hand, but in certain cases would be better to go with the flow and let others influence my decision. just like how yj forced that cream soda on me ): then after we finished reading that we just read world records. we misread 'longest living dog' as LONGEST LIVING dog instead of LONGEST living dog. we were like wtf it doesn't say how old he is. why are there so many measurements?

hm then bernies mum called and we went back to her house, she hacked my bebo and msn, the end. and I came home and had dinner.

yeah that's all. nothing exciting happened today, really. but it was also one of the best days I've had in a long time. maybe the simple things in life really are the best.

art was good though. yj will know what I mean ;D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol nubfaces, dun buy me no nothing. You isn't allowed. YO MOMMA SAYS NO D<

Haha Yuj did that to me in the hols :P "But I just want an ice cream." "No WTF that's so boring - have a smoothie" "But I'll vomit and die" "...PLOX"

Lol sorry that I couldn't come but I shall see you tomorrow regardless so yeah. WHY WAS ART GOOD?

Captain Barnaby said...

Lol I wasn't gonna buy it for her bday present tho. I'll go back to buy it for her random present. XD

Lol cos UG wasn't there. XD

yj said...

YAYAYAYYAY
I WAS MENTIONED A LOT IN THIS BLOG :D
Heheh
I was laughing and smiling heaps xD
lmao which guy?
crystal has quite a few cute guys working there ._.