02 January 2009

happy new year

ok I'll admit I'm late. by a lot.

I can't seem to find my list of new years resolutions from 2008. maybe I actually never made any. what a waste of a year |:

OK. 2009 NYRs:
1) stop slacking when it comes to your education
2) don't get distracted by stupid things
3) try new things
4) get better at old things
5) take risks
6) make new friends
7) get to know old acquaintances
8) get hardout. im serious |: no more playing around, tiem to get serial about life.

UR RESOLUTIONS ARE TOO VAGUE you say. lolll I don't like being specific about this stuff tho, cuz then I can do it and be like "I've done it, no more improvement required."

so yeah. that's done. -check~-

........I actually had something really important/stupid to rant about but I have forgotten about what it is. maybe next time. (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since when does Winnae slack off education-wise? Tiem to get serial about life? o_o Jeez hardout much. Screw resolutions. I never pay attention to them (:

Aw damn D: I like reading your rants. They're interesting lol.