25 October 2008

XMAS PIGS


XMAS PIGS


Larger picture of above can be found HERE

For christmas, I'm making my friends xmas pigs. That's why, you need to choose a patter from the above so I can make a pig that you like =D

If you don't, I'll take a random one and make one for you lolol. (only applies for friends who I see regularly or very very close friends who I was going to give pigs anyway. this means that if we're not close and you want a pig this xmas you have to actually come and ask for one specifically >>)

Choose a pattern from the above and either COMMENT ON THIS BLOG ENTRY, MSN, EMAIL, dA or BEBO me.

unclear colours cuz of crap camera so...
A: light purple, lilac
B: yellow
C: brown and white
D: brown and yellow
E: grey black and red
F: green red and black/white
G: brown and pink/red
H: brown and darker brown
I: marroon and white
J: marroon and white
K: green and white
L: red and blue
M: red and green, white, brown.

If you want to see any of these patterns up close ask me and I'll take photos for you

each pig will look like a crap version of this :and will have your name stitched into its ass.

may or may not come with a ribbon tied around the waist, depending on if I go and get some.

The earlier you order the better cuz then I can start making them haha...

as of now G is unavailable unless u want a munted pig because I'm not sure if the fabric is thick enough kk thx, sorry for inconveniences. and IM SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE PATTERNS LOL these were the cheap ones |:

names stitched on asses must be 8 letters or under, if your name is longer than this be prepared to give me a nickname or something

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. if too many people order the same material the people who ordered first will have priority. please state 2nd or 3rd choice when ordering if you can

Orders: (~ = being made, hasn't been stuffed or otherwise. small text = FINISHED)
Jee: A
YJ: red&white felt
Laina: red felt
Steph: B
Kim: B

Sharon: C or B
Bernie: in order G,B
Roger: G

Karl: white felt
Lucee: black felt
Tonto (aka William): black felt
EunJi: A
Neeshah: orange felt

Shuhua: orange felt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT. CHRISTMAS PIGGIES. Kawaii (: B is purty. Me want. Awesomeness stitched on the ass plox.

Captain Barnaby said...

Woonae !! Can I have a piggy?

G, B?

XD