22 February 2010

I WILL. I MUST.

I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK

I AM NOT PROCRASTINATING

I AM GOING TO GO AND TAKE A SHOWER

AND THEN DO MY HOMEWORK

I AM NOT LAZY. I AM NOT LAZY. I AM NOT LAZY. I AM NOT LAZY. I AM NOT LAZY. I LOVE DOING WORK. I LOVE DOING WORK. I LOVE DOING WORK. I LOVE DOING WORK. FRENCH AND CALCULUS IS BETTER THAN THE INTERNETS. I WILL FOCUS AND ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE THIS YEAR.

I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE SCHOOL AND I LOVE BEING BUSY AND BEING HARDWORKING

I AM NOT LAZY

2 comments:

one_entity said...

wibbles
you're supposed to say one thing 20 times a day for 20 days, and actually believe in yourself and believe in what you're saying when you say it. i dunno if it actually works though - me and amy couldn't quite bear to continuously announce how much we love studying =P

gogogo french and calc!

steph said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I found this hilarious lol. Because when I read this, I hear your voice in my head with the whole widened eyes and hand pushing-outwards/updown/finger pointing gestures.