12 December 2009

xmas in the parkk && others

the fireworks were awesome!! here's a video taken by tony. I think there was actually another bit after that which was even bigger but he missed it cuz it felt like it was actually over. kind of like in a music piece when people start clapping after the end of a movement when the piece is actually not finished haha.

OH WAIT. here's the second part

all in all a pretty good day. I went to dymocks beforehand to get my prize book hahaha (yes, after prizegiving). I found that marcus chown wrote another book similar to "quantum theory will not hurt you" called "we need to talk about kelvin". So far he does not disappoint :] $5 well spent I think.

After that, I went to galaxy net cafe to watch tony/yb/david/jamie play what has to be the most intense game of dota I have ever watched. I think the game flipped like 3 times, at first david was owning and then the other team destroyed all their towers and invaded their town but somehow they turned it around again and ended up winning after 2 of the players of the other team ragequit and their throne was about to be destroyed when yb just yelled RUSHH AND DESTROY THEIR THRONEEE. and they ended up winning. close game :] it was actually pretty good to watch, like watching a movie.

then was dinner where I didn't buy anything and just scabbed off everyone else. I actually ended up pretty full. Feel kinda bad for tian but tony actually couldn't finish so I don't feel any guilt about eating his food... even tho he was pretty much "omfg gtfo"ing at me haha

there were lots of people at xmas in the park. we couldn't really see the stage but it's not like we were watching anyway hahaha I think the others played king while will, tony, hillie, tian and I were listing disney movies... and then we did some other random stuff after that that I don't remember. I saw hao and william from china camp again!! and then I stole william's glow stick but he came back for it half an hour later. XD

we almost got lost coming back but it was allll g. david drove me home and I had to lie about taking the bus that i'm pretty sure my dad didn't believe since he was standing in front of the gate the whole time and didn't see a bus lololol... my parents were trying to call me the whole night but due to crap reception and lots of people ended up in a bit of stress. oh well I don't care about that much, even though my mum kept going "come home now its too late" I wasn't gonna miss the fireworks for her D:

IT WAS WORTH IT IN THE END. LOOK HOW PRETTY THEY ARE.

----

I also realised that I missed my blog's second birthday hahaha but yeah, my blog is now 2 years old! :] It's been a really long time since the days of bernie's emoing and my efforts to counter them haha but somehow these blogs continued to live on ^^

and my 11th year of school life has ended abruptly with an emotional prizegiving. I have to say it was the best prizegiving I've been to thus far (is it just me or did mrs robertson make more jokes in her speeches than she usually does?). let's hope our last days at school can be equally as awesome when we get there in 2 years' time!

ITS GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER GUYS. better make the most of it yeaahhhhh ^^ I'm gonna enjoy my summer, with the calc and sat classes. seriously though in between those im gonna try to party hard and make sure its a summer i dont regret. when new years rolls around it's time to make new years resolutions again and review the ones i made for this year... which btw I actually don't even remember anymore ):

5 comments:

one_entity said...

i think we were sitting somewhere near you guys.. e.e

haha the fireworks are half the reason why we go

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINNIE'S BLOG
and what does tori no tsubasa mean? wow i've never asked before. -slack-

word verification: clock =)

winnie said...

MAN there were way too many people to find anyone you know ):

tori no tsubasa = bird's wing

Captain Barnaby said...

Lol I saw so many people walking to xmas in the park!

Happy Birthday blogg..XD

steph said...

We Need to Talk About Kelvin? Lol I thought you meant blahblahblah Kevin. By Lionel Shriver - its a good book :)

Aw NZ Christmas/summer sounds fun. I SHALL BE BACK SOON TO JOIN YOU.

Happy birthday to your bloggg

yj said...

D:
I'm jealous. I wanted to go

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINNIES BLOG