16 December 2009

MY HOLIDAYS.


this is what it looks like right now. the red stuff is days im busy. lollllllll I'm SO BUSY. also the 20th IS meant to be crossed out for vicky's party. i just suck and forgot about it when i was doing this chart >>

today, I went to newmarket with timmy and his friends. he failed cuz it was meant to be yesterday and out of the 20 people invited, 4 people turned up. we sat around waiting to see if anyone else was gonna come for like an hour, and then walked around trying to find food cuz some people didnt have breakfast... and ended up in 277 where they ate, and then we went to smiggle and whitcoulls for like another hour. it was very carefree, and i liked it haha. like, we were standing in whitcoulls and someone asked "...weren't we gonna see a movie today?" "oh yeah at 12!" "it's 1.30 already.." hahahaah xD we ended up wating 2012. it exceeded my expectations and somehow kept me alert for 3 hours so I guess it's a success in my book. wish I coulda stayed longer but then i had to get picked up haha. also, the warehouse is having a perfume sale on selected perfumes. elizabeth arden's provocative woman 50ml is 35 bucks, in case laina's interested. we ended up buying a CK in2u lol. it smells okay i guess

monday's calculus class was quite fun. I learnt a lot, but I still don't know how to do some of my homework ): it's harddddd. and according to kim "trig is one of the easier topics" lololol. o well I think we're moving on to another topic next week so hopefully that'll be better >> but kim is a very good teacher! very patient and hardworking haha I think she spent more effort on the notes than I spent actually learning D:

mm xmas party was quite fun, you can read yj's blog about it haha, since I cbs repeating everything she said. I met a lot of people :] it was good. but now im pretty tired lol since I haven't had my 'rest day'. I have to have a day in between social outings to recharge and have some alone time >> I hope the orthodontist doesn't talk to me too much tomorrow.

2 comments:

one_entity said...

wh00 i crossed out all your mondays =D

i feel bad actually, because i cbsed giving you any applications, which now that i think about it, is like a third of the exam =.= watever. we're moving on cos' i say so haha

steph said...

Dear god woman o.o That is a lot of plans. Popular muchhh lol.

And yes, Kim makes a good teacher. Is very patient. However, Steph does not make good student when Kumon is involved :D