26 April 2009

so, the holidays are over..

^^^ what our keyboards look like without the keys. just fyi you know rofl

well... the holidays are over. 2 weeks is so short, I feel like I wasted my time. not even in the way that I didnt complete ANYTHING on my to do list, but rather that I didn't enjoy them in the best way that I could have

sigh, time rolls by far too quickly nowadays. we'll be working and adults soon, thinking about these days and reminiscing, as if they happened just yesterday. sigh, life is short.

everyone ready to go back? I'm not. =/ see, its like this, as the time you've spent in school increases, the level of enjoyment decreases. but also, the workload increases. this just doesn't make any sense, since it's been proven people work better when they are enjoying themselves. so why the hell does the workload increase EXPONENTIALLY as we grow up? I think learning should be more accelerated at lower levels so we can go slower as we get more tired of school and also as our brains become less capable of learning >> it would certainly make more sense anyway.

sigh, I guess tomorrow I'll probably get nothing done. maybe if I'm bored enough I'll clean my room. unlikely though, it took me like half an hour this morning to reorganise 1 drawer. also my table got messy again.

I'M JUST A PIG OK D:

4 comments:

steph said...

I find this funny. 'Rantrantholidaysoverdonenothing'
*takes out keys from keyboard' Lookie! Whee!

Lol :P You've still kinda done some stuff on your list. Just not 100% completion, but you've made progress so yeah :D

one_entity said...

i thought our enjoyment decreases *because* the workload increases, but u know. lol

winnie said...

lol even better, then if workload decreases from primary age our enjoyment levels would go up =P its fool prooof

apart from that whole thing about not having a childhood

but we are just delaying it! XD

Anonymous said...

arh...
brownies in the oven
haha
yeah i havent done anything..
SHT PE HOMEWORK
fck
0.0