13 April 2009

food poison'd

why do I always get sick in the holidays? it's never in school, it's ALWAYS in the holidays, which is 4x worse because I don't get to miss classes and I miss my holiday ):

those eggs hate me. I swear it was the eggs, cuz I ate the most of them (and noone else in the family got sick) and also I could smell them every time I burped which was like 23049238 last night while trying to go to bed nauseas... how pregnant women do it is beyond me.

this morning I threw up twice... and notice the time, it's not even 6.30 yet. it was pretty funny if you get over the disgustingness of it all, the ONE moment when I had to throw up, I go out of my bedroom, the bloody bathroom is in use. so I threw up in the shower. my mum couldn't stand to clean it so I had to, lol ewww >__>

my tongue actually hurts now =/ and my throat feels disgusting. I'm scared to drink more water in case it happens again...

this is like the 2nd time in my life I've had food poisoning ): the first time was worse, it was actually a virus that lasted like a week, I had a fever and everything... hopefully this time around it's just something minor and clears up asap ==;

but yeah I won't be going to bernie's today... first laina then me. LOL. funny how things work out. I wonder if steph's dad will oversleep this morning or something and bernie will be all alone XD jkjk

...from this experience, I have learned that bulimics must be masochists.

3 comments:

steph said...

Hope you get better Weenie <3 Funny you should say that, it was in fact me that almost overslept. By the time I dragged myself out of bed, it was about 8:15 and we were supposed to leave at half past. And isn't bulimia already masochism? A cycle of hate over finally finding something you can control? I don't know.

GET BETTER

Captain Barnaby said...

Lol Get better woons!

Ahahah. I used to throw up my breakfast all the time ... And It made me feel better?

Werid much. O.O

Mebbs cos I ate too much =]

GET BETTERRR

yj said...

lol hope you get better ~~

I only got food poisoning once, and I think that was the only time I threw up o-o
altho I almost threw up the other day cuz my brother threw up in the car
anywya

haha I remember, no one in my family was sure what was the problem, but like
everyone was puking, lulz
and then I wasnt
and I was like
HAHAH SHAME IM BETTER THEN YOU ALL 8DD

and then we went to bed
and then half way thru the night I woke up and vomited ):
but I made it to the bathroom, lol

yeah that was epic I know :D

x