29 November 2008

1 year anniversary

ok so it's been 1 whollleee year since I started using this blog. 366 days omfg. can't believe I actually stuck with it for this whole time.

ugh today was so tiring. no idea even if it was fun or not. just listened to girls bitch about their friends behind their backs all day. >> so depressing. for their confidentiality I won't name names or give details but... man, girls are vicious. so, so vicious |:

pool was ok. not many people joined in. pretty sad. but it was still better than sitting at home by myself all afternoon. it takes about 1 hour to walk from my house to newmarket. so tired right now my brain can't think of anything to write about.

I had a photo of a pasta dish my grandma made to show that she can asianify everything, but my memory card is PMSing again so I can't get it onto the computer.

holidays in 2 weeks wooooot. there's gonna be nothing to do. far out sometimes I just want to go across the road to one tree hill and lie there in the sun all day and sleep. maybe I will do that one of the days in the holidays. so far haven't planned much:
13-14 tramp, 16th pool with jamie tian and ming, 20 laina's party, 28-29 bay of islands maybe. really want to try to get to know people I know but don't... know these holidays. dunno if that's gonna happen, feels real weird asking someone to go on an outing when you don't talk haha.

anyway that's all for now, nothing big's happened, more maths exam omfgness tomorrow form time, need to revise...

time to enjoy life guys (: summer's coming in 6 hours~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thar. I are vicious(ly retarded). Oh how clever and witty am I lol.

Summersummersummer :D Need to find non non-existent shorts ploximity.

Anonymous said...

0mg
u revised?!!
0.0
0well...
WELCM ME N2 YR11 MATHZ PPLZ
l0lz
=]]
lalalalaah
il g0 ly wit u sumtym winae
n i wun tlk
l0lz
P0RMISSS
wupz
dat duz nt sae p0rnzzz btw
l0lz
it sez pr0mis
l0lz
WE SHAL G0
w0ot
=]]
N WE SHAL TAN 0WA FEET
l0lz
=]]

winnie said...

lolll I said I would revise. but I didn't in the end DX -lazzy-