01 February 2010

140

^ look at my SAT vocab! :] I love how a book looks when you fill up every line with writing. makes me feel so accomplished.

anyway, these last few days have been pretty relaxing/tiring (oxymoron? well maybe...). Yesterday, our hot water cylinder blew up and got leaks in it and flooded our entire garage, so I had to like sweep out the water manually using a broom for like an hour before the hot water cylinder guy came = =; so stupid.. and so today we had no hot water in our house, cuz it's a public holiday and the plumber's gonna come tomorrow instead... so ofc I couldn't take a shower. I ended up having to go and use the badminton showers. So weird, like shampooing your hair and stuff in a public toilet hahahahah.. @.@ well hopefully it'll be fixed by tomorrow.

last night's tennis match was pretty cool. it was pretty obvious who was gonna win tho =P tbh I only really wanted fed to win so djokovic would become no 2 lol :] djokovic ftw. but, I was so tired yesterday cuz I went to play badminton before that I fell asleep during the third set.... I woke up around 1am and went to bed. I was still sleeping at 10.15 this morning when my dad so rudely woke me up.

today I drove by myself for the first time!* :D okay it was only like half a kilometre to mum's office. but I still felt accomplished. people giving me weird looks when I was trying to park though. I had to back out and go back in like 5 times =.= I think I suck at parking.
*no I haven't got my restricted yet but SHHHH...

tomorrow is ji's birthday gatheringggg~~ hopefully will be a lot of fun before school starts ^^ this summer's certainly been eventful...

3 comments:

steph said...

The photo - I lol'd. Can't blame you though, ew that vocab looks intense.

one_entity said...

zomg so much writing LOL but i like the picture ^^

Anonymous said...

I bet youre one of those ppl who get hard skin on their fingers from holding the pen too much :O