19 April 2009

update about nothing

hm, what has happened to me recently worth updating about? nothing. :D

I have come to ask...
what is your stand on the supernatural?
do they exist? or are you a skeptic?
are you afraid of ghosts and spirits and the possibility that they might exist?

well I guess to kick it off... I have no problem with the possibility of the supernatural and spirits ghosts etc existing. there is plenty of evidence that they're there so I have no reason to doubt it. Will's already raged at me for this but I'm not scared of all that stuff... they seem harmless. I know you used examples of moving shadows at night etc but I don't think any spirits are malicious, cuz I mean if they were we would have a lot more unexplained deaths in the world, but we don't. The extent to which it all goes is creepy copypastas which we all know are not true (I think about noella's panic attack at mediation camp...)

I guess for me, if they exist, spirits are just around, not really doing much. might play the odd joke on people when they're bored (easy to go under the radar, what with the sheer amount of people in the world, people could just assume a stranger did it) etc. but other than that I believe they're harmless, which is why I'm not scared of them. I'm a 1/2 skeptic then hahaha...

It's interesting though... like, if a spirit appeared in front of me... I'd be a bit surprised, but not really scared. Rather, I'd be curious and try to ask them about the afterlife...

Well this is all just my opinion =/ he said that it's not human to not be scared of the unknown. like, if the door was opening and closing nonstop and there's nothing causing it. honestly my first reaction would be that I had developed telekinesis. apparently my thought processes are skewed.

so~ whats your standing on the supernatural?

4 comments:

yj said...

I'd quite like for nthere to be an afterlife, I guess I"m more scared of the fact that you cease to exist sort of when you die
and also, I don't think I would be scared if there were ghosts and stuff, cuz it would be a answer, I'm more scared of things that have (or seem to have) no reason. I think. lol
and what you said about the more deaths thing, I think its very true :3
-nodnod-

one_entity said...

hmm
your views are interesting
i might do a post for u
or it will get a bit long lol

steph said...

Lol he raged at you? :P Was it that EVP YouTube video thingy?

I second what the lucky kid in China says. Yarp.

Anonymous said...

i agree...
its quite possible
we have quite a few friends with random ghost stories... liekt his one person who has a ghost or something whatever take a shower every afternoona t 3 or something... and you go and check and theres nothign there... but yeah... l0lz
idk
like u know how paranoid i am... scared of being alone in the dark and stuff... but yeah... im not actually afraid of the supernatural... im more scared of burglars and rapists... im so paranoid l0lz