26 March 2009

The Controversial Meme

1. Would you do meth if it was legalized?

Nope, because I care for my health and I know what it does =P

2. Abortion: for or against?

I have no opinion on the matter, depends on the woman, I support opinion, I guess I am for the choice of abortion.. like if you want to choose to have it I support you, if you don't then that's fine as well, it's really up to the person. Shouldn't take it away because of the people who think it's unethical, that would be unfair for the people who don't have a problem with it...

3. Would the country fall if there was a woman president?

Depends who the woman is

4. Do you believe in the death penalty?

Case to case basis, I do believe that there are some people who just deserve to die.

5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?

Not really... the thing is so many people are using it nowadays anyway it's not going to make a difference, also I guess in some ways as a herb it can be useful for medicinal purposes, so I'm 50/50. Maybe it could be legalised for medical use only, like morphine. I don't personally wish it though.

6. Do you believe in God?

I believe in a higher power. Whether or not this is the famed 'God' that everyone seems to love talking about is another question.

7. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

YES. EQUALITY PLEASE. Good god I wish people would realise how similar this is to racism or sexism etc etc already. And we know how those turned out... (apartheid laws crushed, holocaust looked back on with shame, votes for women etc etc..)

8. Do you think its wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?

I don't live in the USA and thus don't really give a crap.

9. A 12 year old girl has a baby… should she keep it?

Depends on the girl. I don't care; it's her baby, it should be her choice. 12 years old is old enough to decide for yourself what you want and not be forced into a decision you will regret by parents etc.

10. Should the alcohol drinking age be lowered to 18?

There is no alcohol drinking age in new zealand.

11. Should the war in Iraq be called off

Yes... I don't even know what it's about anymore...

12. Assisted suicide is illegal… do you agree

No, assisted suicide should be legal. In fact it already is in a lot of countries. It opens more choices to humans. If one doesn't want it that's fine, but again, what about those who would actually benefit from it?

13. Do you believe in spanking your children?>

Depends what they've done, not hard though, just enough to keep them in line

14. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?

Hell yes. A flag is just a piece of fabric after all. If it resulted in someone coming after my head though, that's another question.

15. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case… what do you think?

There should be some kind of punishment for murder, no matter how insane she was. Who's fault was it that she lost control of herself? =P If she was insane then sure, I have no problem believing that but... the fact remains that she killed someone. Whether or not she was in her right mind, she deserves some kind of punishment.

16. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

Nope... I believe everyone should accept other people's opinion. It's just opinion after all, it's not like it can cause anyone any harm if no actions are taken on it. This is just me sharing my views =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one helluva intense meme o_o

Anonymous said...

haha
i like
ima steal
after i read yujs
and...
hopefully none of the office people will walk past and see... me... doing stuff non-academic...
haha...
ITS FOR ECO
I SWEAR!