20 February 2013

guys my brain is melting

I am listening to dubstep and have done absolutely no work in the last 5 hours what am I doing with my life please help

in other news I was at the mail room today and I noticed the guy behind me in line was pretty cute (from just a passing glance), but anyway when he went up to the counter to give them his mailbox number this British accent came out, the kind which you hear and you immediately know that whoever it came out of must be attractive. And of course, the accent made him at least 3x over more attractive again. Some people just have all the right things in all the right places I suppose.

I will write about art at some point soon or something. I had a good long weekend though, went clubbing in Boston and had a good time, went to a campus party when I should really have gone to pottery and didn't have as great of a time, but whatever you win some you lose some I guess.

Also I did not realize that 1 tim tam counts as 1 serving. I had 2 in succession thinking 2 were 1 serving (that's how digestives are). chocolate why do you make me feel bad about myself?

No comments: