28 November 2011

EINSTEIN'S ANGELS

I woke up this morning from an epic dream but didn't have time to blog about it because I thought i should do some study first. Seeing as I just crammed 620 french vocab words now (omg poor brain...), I thought I was at liberty to share my dream now :) but I've already forgotten quite a lot of it...

anyway it was like. I was part of a group of teenage superheroes whose job was to 'guard' the planet, except we were kinda vigilante so the police were after us as well. our main enemies turned out to be these kids who could defy physics and their dimension-altering abilities were dangerous to physics as we knew it. We had to protect classical physics so that the world didn't disintegrate. I HAVE THE NERDIEST DREAMS I KNOW...

anyway the part I remember the clearest is that at one point we were in the middle of a mission, except police were after us. So, I led the group into this big tower thing, except there were stairs going up and down. It was like the scary concrete staircases in big hotels or apartments, that seem to go on forever. But there was no time to waste cos we didn't want to get caught, so we just kept running down and down and down into the earth several 10s of floors. I was thinking at this time "omg we have to climb up all of this later fml..." At some point a pair of kids passed us going up. I could hear the policeman a few floors above us chasing us, and I was praying that we would lose him at some point. Then we hit the bottom, and there were 2 doors and a long hallway -- the doors seemed like they could be opened but I was scared of where they would go so I didn't open them and instead when through the hallway. To my surprise, at the end was a short set of stairs and then daylight. Yes idk how going down into the earth 10 sets of stairs = 1 set of stairs back up either.

After we came back up, it was like a big field with people having picnics and stuff. We though we were safe, but I couldnt help but feel strange as if there was still someone following us... then I suddenly see from the corner of my eye the hedge move forward. It was like one of the rectangular hedges, neatly trimmed and everything. I thought I imagined it at first but we went forwards a few steps and I definitely saw it move again. I was like "GUYS, THAT HEDGE IS FOLLOWING US", and everyone was like WTF? and turned around indeed the rectangular hedge was like skewing and squishing up into a cube and going back into a hedge and stuff, and then suddenly we're like RUNNNNNNNNNN and run away, and I turn back to see the hedge is now changing colours from green, flashing rainbow colours and flying towards us in the air. Then at that point we realise it's an ambush by the dimension-altering kids @_@ and so we're trying to fight them off and stuff as all these hedges start flying toward us, and some of them transform back into human form. We try to fight them off but there were too many!!!

"MUAHAHAHAH WE ARE GONNA MESS UP THE WORLD'S PHYSICS"


THEN SUDDENLY, ARNOLD FROM HEY ARNOLD APPEARS and is like "hey kids it's time to play baseball!" and the kids go out of their huge uncontrollable rage and all transform back into little kid form and are like "yaay!!!!!" and they play baseball with Gerald and Arnold while the rest of us are like "wtf?!? omg thank god you appeared to control them..."



Then the whole scene turns into some birthday party or something while kids are playing baseball inside, and there's a sushi train kinda buffet so I go over and Arnold comes over and tells me to try the "snail sandwiches", which turns out not to be snails at all but a sandwich of bacon and pork with the bread inside (so like, an inverted sandwich...). I have a hard time picking it up with my chopsticks because it is so slippery.

Then the meal ends and we are sitting in an amphitheatre and we're watching a performance. For some reason Jade has dyed her hair brown and has extensions in and is singing to us. At some point Joy starts singing along behind us with her and then the whole amphitheatre starts singing, and Mrs L is trying to control the crowd being like "respect the performer! stop disrupting" kinda thing. At this point we realise that Jade has disappeared and in her place is this other random girl who doesn't know why or how she got there, and her face goes all red from embarrassment and she almost faints, and someone offers to take her to the nurse so the two of them walk out of the amphitheatre. Everyone is still singing and it is a massive chaotic scene of people being disruptive.

And then I woke up. :/ the end? My favourite part was the part with the rainbow hedges flying around. It was like a video game glitched and everything buzzed out... except in real life :O

No comments: