17 October 2011

Seals and a lot of other random stuff.

Okay so I was sleeping in my dream (inception!!) and then when I woke up, I saw frank there, and wanted me to feel his fake abs, which he had created using layering lots and lots of duct tape on his stomach LOL. somehow though when I closed my eyes and felt them they actually felt pretty legit. then for some reason he was taking me to the zoo. Turns out he had somehow taught one of the seals there to talk, so I talked to his seal for a while and he disappeared. I watched a film on an iphone (my iphone?? idk, I don't have an iphone...) right there inside my dream. I think it was the lion king, not sure tho. I fed the seal some abalone and it was like MORE PLEASE so I ended up giving him the entire bucket and then I slapped it on the face being like "you're a good boy :)" and he smiled (can seals smile? anyway it was a cute as seal) and swam away under the bridge. There was some news about the enclosure being demolished soon so that the seals would be able to return to sea or something, and then I walked out of the movie cinema because the whole seal episode had for some reason been a movie at film society???

I was with yujie and we saw tony across the room, so we went up to him and asked how he found the movie. He said he was so good in how it was simplistic and just feel-good and that not all movies had to have a really deep theme etc etc and he really enjoyed it, whereas I said I felt like 90% of the film was focused on the seal which I found a bit boring and found the lion king a much better film about animals. Then for some reason rose and christine were playing dota on the table in the room we were in, and I had to go outside to find my parents, but then my dad called me saying something about going to the restaurant by myself. I saw an old guy pulling out of the driveway of the place we were in -- he had a texan moustache and white beard. I gestured asking if he was gonna take yujie and tony there (I guess they were coming with me..?) and he nodded, but then he pulled out of the driveway. I thought that they were in his car, but I realised I didn't have my keys so went back inside to get them to find yujie and tony still in the room. Lucky I forgot my keys otherwise I would have just driven off....

I ended up driving to this school that looked a lot like hogwarts, where some kind of fight/battle was going on. there was a lot of 'lost properly' strewn across the main atrium from the battle and a lot of scarves, capes etc. Me and yujie went to art???? and I realised that I had forgotten my painting and my paintbrushes and my paint, so I didn't know what I was doing. So to avoid talking to MKD I went to the back and washed brushes all the time, except it kept being people's birthdays and we had to sing every 5 minutes LOL... random as

Some other stuff happened (Which I can't remember) and I remember just walking around trying to find people, but everyone had disappeared. Then I saw a vending machine which sold 4.0 USBs, and one of them was a 9TB one and it was $948. Which was dumb, cos for some reason the 1TB one was only 10 bucks. I took a photo of the 9TB USB and moved on. There was an ATM like computer in the corner of the room and I saw clark there trying to hack into ms waalken's administrator account? But he didn't know her login or password, but for some reason his friends had her ID card, so he ran off to get it.

Meanwhile, I turned around and there was a huge moving painting on the wall promoting sustainability. It was like a mini movie, but I don't remember much of it except the line "but in fact, we should be protecting our family HERE", and then cartoon animals (elephants, giraffes etc) rolled out of this pile of sleeping bags wrapped in sleeping bags like rolls of sushi, and then they swirled around the canvas in a circle before morphing into a picture of the earth and the words "Sustainability: It's your world" appeared on top of it. HAHA.

Anyway after that, clark returned with nail polish on his hands (not on his nails, on his hands. they were completely pink). when questioned, he said there was a hand recognition software or something, and he typed in her login and pw, and then the picture showed "please put your hands like this" with the thumbs one on top of the other, and the computer scanned his 2 pink thumbs crossed over and then asked for voice recognition, he had no idea what to do so he was just like "hi" in a DEEP voice LOLLL, and it was like "access granted!" I was like wtf. So I just watched him going thru the admin stuff, realising that he could actually change people's grades and stuff and being like "holy shit if someone comes here we are both screwed" in my head. the interface of the computer was a lot like the early mac UI:



then, for some reason (maybe something happened in the part of the dream I forgot about), this guy who I don't know in real life but who I knew in the dream whose name was peter comes up to me like a dog and brings me a 9TB 4.0 USB in my hands in his mouth, slobbering all over my hands and panting like a dog after dropping it off. I was like :O is this for me? for free? and he barked happily and ran off. It was a cool as one though, like it was supposed to be a USB but you could press a button and it would pop out like an indiana jones ancient gadget thingie, but it was all circuitboard looking, and when it opens you can put stuff in it like a locket. and the people behind me were laughing and stuff being like "haha, you have to wipe all that saliva off your hand. make sure you don't have rabies."

And then I just woke up haha.

No comments: