07 October 2010

d19

DAY 18: Nicknames you have and why you have them

Ohhhhhh this is going to take a while. HAHA. Kk, in chronological order?

Woony and its many descendants -- Woonae, Woonie, Woonaekun, Spoonaekun

Started in year 8 when some friends were obsessed with harry potter fanfiction, and we really liked marauders ff (and even wrote some ourselves LOL, I think they're still on ff.net somewhere..), and we renamed ourselves after them by mixing our names. I was Lupin. So... Moony + Winnie = Woony. And everything that comes after that is just stuff that sounds like 'Woony' (apparently). Incidentally it also sounds like my last name tacked onto my first name, which is pretty cool, because I can't do the whole first letter swap thing like Chirip Fung (Firip Chung) & Sheremy Jane (Jeremy Shane) :(

INSERT!!! LUB

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS ONE ): Made up by Kim, stands for Lovable Undergrown Bear + a bunch of other adjectives that I don't keep track of but she does. Because I am lovable, and I am a bear, and if I were a bear I would be undergrown in size because bears are big, so even if I am a tall asian girl I am still a small bear :) I am a bear because I'm lazy and slothlike, I hibernate in winter (I sleep more) and my name is Winnie as in Winnie the Pooh :)

Weenie, Weezor, Weebles, Wibbles, Wibobbles, Winaynay, Winwin, Window

All just because they sound like 'Winnie' in some form or another. Yes as you can tell my friends like to do weird things with people's names.

SID

It stands for Slut In Disguise. A name given to me by Rui and Tian in their wildly fictional story involving me stealing people's brains by sleeping with them. I haven't a clue either.

2290, Harvard Bitch, Harvard

2290 was my SAT score, and HB came from someone spreading rumours about me getting into Harvard which is NOT TRUE LOL... I haven't even finished year 12 wtf?! I have a feeling it's probably misunderstanding or just plain trolling over an application form I got sent from Harvard, but I'm not the only one, Chencake got one too. :P Harvard's just a shortened version of HB. I very much dislike this nickname.

If I've forgotten something feel free to comment lol...

6 comments:

steph said...

Wibblesssss. God I was so looking forward to this post from you hahahaha. WINAYNAY :D

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA tian is so mean ><

Vicky said...

HOLY CRAP 2290!?!??! :O

yj said...

I lol'd

and YEAHHHHHH 2290
22902290229022902290229022902290

that number is permanently ingrained into my brain cos of jamie

one_entity said...

You didn't include LUB! T_T EDIT EDIT EDIT haha

winnie said...

editted :)