05 February 2009

IM SO EMO. + y11

I don't know what's wrong with me. I saw the knife on the table, and I couldn't resist this time...



























...

LOL. GOT YOU. NICE PHOTOSHOP JOB RIGHT =D

It has also come to my attention that Tuesday dinner is the best. This is because grocery is bought on sunday, and we spend sunday and monday eating all the leftovers from the previous week. Then on tuesday we cook the new stuff and have a grand dinner =P I like tuesdays now.

except next tuesday is... @___@ swim/run duathlon... wonder if my period will still be going.

Y11 is so... ugh no words to describe it. I can already feel the stress... art + double science + year 12 maths.... GAHHHH. I'm going to take the aic test next saturday. Yey, what a nice valentines day. Ily, education. T_T;

I'm a bit worried about what will come after... if I get accepted... that means I'll have to decide if im going. and if I decide to go, that means I'll have to cram the rest of the year's stuff into half a year, so that means art + chemisty +physics + ALL of year 12 maths + extra french + ALL OF Y11 ENGLISH in 6 months, not to mention cocurriculars since they made us sign up for that DEBATING + PEER MEDIATION (?) and badminton throughout the week....

and I don't even want to think about what happens after I get there. >>

also, my brother is an idiot and tried to cram egg shells down the sink. He failed and clogged it up for me -cry-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...you retard lol. Seriously, way too much time. I should ban you from photoshop.

Captain Barnaby said...

LOL I SEE THE CUT THING NOW.

omg. WOAH
That's why If I go, I'm starting in July.

But Probs I won't go.
I like my school now. XD