04 October 2010

day 14/15


Since I got home too late yesterday, and pretty much forgot about it all of today, and don't want to do a triple entry tomorrow @_@

DAY 14: Picture of family

My parents + lil bro who is actually taller than me now, in chicago haha.

DAY 15: Shuffle, first 10 songs that play

The best day of my life - Jesse McCartney
Lace and Leather - Britney Spears
A Party Song (The walk of shame) - All time low
Just Because - Christopher Toy (LOL! "Just because I'm not a white guy, doesn't mean I'm not the right guy ... just cuz I keep the plastic on my couch and on my phooonneeee...)
Breathe - Taylor Swift
No More Sorrow - Linkin Park
Womanizer (Cover) - David Choi, originally Britney Spears
Goodbye My Princess - Monday Kiz
When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
Hate that I love you - Neyo ft. Rihanna

No comments: