14 October 2010

d24/25/26

DAY 24: A letter to your parents

Dear Mum & Dad,
Love you guys. You're amazing, thanks for all the support through the years, I'm SOOO lucky to have you.
Yeah that's the gist of it. Oh yeah and Happy Birthday Dad :)

DAY 25: What I would find in your bag

What I have in my schoolbag every day: folder, lunch, water bottle, pencil case, calculator, maths books, diary, random papers, laptop, wallet

What I have in my bag usually when I go out: bubbles, water bottle, wallet, lip balm

DAY 26: What you think about your friends

They are the most amazing people ever :) Seriously I love you all so much, especially those who stick with me through good times and bad, understand me and accept me unconditionally for who I am even if I do some pretty stupid stuff sometimes :P ♥

Yeah all really short. Idk I'm just not in the mood to type a lot today I suppose. In the midst of exams sigh... not in the mood for large blocks of text right now aye. Just want a break from it all... (not that I've been studying very hard...)

No comments: