16 February 2009

avoiding homework, respect.

I seem like a person who doesn't have a lot of things that she hates... and it's true. The one thing that can piss me off a lot, very fast is lack of respect. Lack of respect for anyone else's feelings, opinions, privacy...
goddamn. especially after being told you're crossing the line, and you continue to disrespect others. what is the world's problems? is it that parents are failing to teach their children properly? or society just doesn't give a damn about respecting itself anymore?

If you just go ahead and do something I don't like, that's okay if you don't know. But if after the first time I specifically tell you seriously that I don't like it, and you continue... that is disrespect. And if you continue 100+ times for the rest of your life, laughing at me every time I tell you not to, and then pin the blame on someone else, that is lack of disrespect, a want for a death sentence from me and just plain idiocy.

I will acknowledge if I disrespect anyone. Eventually, anyway. And if I don't, I will at least respect their opinion that I am disrespecting them, even if I don't think I am. Do unto others? whatever happened to this rule of society? I respect you, you come back and go through all my things, bother me when I have important things to do, continually do stupid things hazardous to my health, and in the end you laugh about it? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? not to mention noone else does anything about it either! You are not a little kid anymore, get over yourself! It's time to start taking responsibility for yourself, not just blaming everyone else around you!

sometimes I wonder how long it will be until you get this idea into your head. It's the real world here, if you don't take responsibility for your own actions noone else will. And if you try to shift the blame onto someone else, chances are there will be at least one person (I would hope) with morals around and then you will get your ass handed to you like it should have been a long time ago.

It's ok if you didn't understand this. I don't expect anyone to. I just can't sit around anymore, it's driving me crazy. If I wasn't so nice I would have taken you and smashed your head through a window already. You're lucky that someone else respects people around here.

Also, my internet is failing hard... 3kps internet? really? @__@ I blame my dad and his stupid movie downloads...

I should really do be doing art homework =.= so boring though. shells... really... siiiiigh.

No comments: