27 June 2014

Flying


hayyy I'm blogging on a plane. This has never happened before.

Sitting on a flight between NYC and SF trying to escape the sunset of the day. 

Short-form thoughts: 
I am really hungry
I should do some work on this wifi but I don't really like working on planes
Actually I don't really like planes
But they are the fastest way of getting where I want to go I guess 
Why is this flight so long
America is supposed to be one country dammit
Before anyone argues with me about the picture being a goat because they have been red herring'd by the horns, it's definitely a sheep. Because the tail is pointing down, and if the tail points down it is a sheep. 
I like the macbook air's uber battery life
This week was fun but the stay was so shortttt
NYC subways are way too hot in the summer. I thought heat was supposed to rise?
Yujie I miss you

I think the wifi I paid for is about to run out so I will publish now. 
real update soon! because it's almost July so I have to.

PS. also removed the tagboard/cbox embed on the right because i was getting too much spam and too lazy to remove it as I always have. RIP cbox!

No comments: