03 December 2010

just.. bored.

I wanted to blog about a lot of stuff for a long time, but when I finally felt like opening up this page none of it really came to my mind.

Hmm I just realised that one of the sites I used to frequent is no longer online. ): sparrow.net.tc... it was a relatively small site, quite personal. It was actually one of the inspirations for me to learn more about html and the like. I think the girl who ran it was called Annie? Not sure haha. Anyway yeah that's a bit sad. It's weird that something so small has had such a big impact on who I am, and now it's gone ):

My laptop battery is also pretty much dead... 70% = 27 mins remaining.. sigh

In other news, I am bored as hell, waiting for the holidays to start/be over/whatever... I know it's a bad way to think but I really just cbf lately.

Look I can't even focus on making a proper blog post. omg I just accidentally closed the window. Thank god there's autosave.

FFFF this....................................... I'll update tomorrow. Going to the beach. Hopefully it'll be fun. Otherwise I might die of boredom.

Oh yeah & happy summer guys lol.

1 comment:

lucee. said...

You showed me that website!!
Frozen rainbow_raveneyes or something hahaha
and i was a fan of it! i went on it on a regular basis...

tbh, she influenced me quite a bit. Especially the quotes, come to think of it, it was that website that taught me how to make paper cranes.

I'm pretty sure i showed Anya that site.
I googled it last year, and it was gone :(