10 June 2010

So, it's been a while...

Sup homies. Well it's been a long time since my last real update, I guess because I haven't had much spare time where I can just write and write haha.

Today I went down to the university of waikato for the OsPEn lectures :] they were really interesting! Although I was like half lost through the first one because it was about thermodynamics and I was still zzzz from 6am wake up and 2 hour drive. The last guy talked about how stuff breaks :D liquid nitrogen and smashing plates with hammers. fun stuff! as we were leaving we saw opotiki college couldn't start their van up and were pushing it around the carpark trying to get it to start. I wisely observed that it probably failed due to either extreme change in temperature or fatigue from its metallic components (learnt that today from the lecture! :O) What else did I learn? Oh yeah we're all fucked for the future due to exponential rise in energy consumption ): we got taken around the labs and in the electronics lab they'd built robots that can defend a tabletop from terrorists :D so cool!! too bad we couldn't see it in action because the guy didn't reprogram it for that specific room's lighting so its sensors were all screwed and it went to attack the audience hahaha. today was wayy funner than school =P

exams are over! I feel like I'm on holiday now which is probably bad... results weren't as bad as I expected, just 1 M :] well technically 2 but I'm going to retake my french oral haha. hopefully get E 2nd time... ughh that's what I get for winging it sigh.

Also at careers evening I realised that I have no idea what I want to do sigh. They don't really help =__= the thing is that we can do ANYTHING we want... too much choice breeds confusion and DDDD:ness... although I did get a cool pen from business. :D

oh god 4 hours later, I'm bad at blogging... went on a different tab and got distracted... I am now in my parents' room watching glee. first time watching tv in ages :O but it's so nice and warm in here~~ ...kk glee is over. wow I actually have nothing to say. I'm going to write a poem.

my winter coat is steaming
crying
crystalline

and her arms wrap around me
loosely
but lovingly
like a spider, knits her web
trapping me delicately
in something invisible

is this what love feels like?

her tears run over me
branding my skin
melting my form
hugging my limbs
cleansing my heart

caught in the simple embrace
of a hot shower

♥ hot showers in winter :]

2 comments:

Captain Barnaby said...

loving the poem woonie too pro

steph said...

You know what's killer? Having the mental STRENGTH to turn the shower off in winter. Kills me everytime LOL.