25 January 2010

updated.

I've been meaning to update for ages but never found the time, and I actually want to but I cbs right now and it's getting late and I'm tired, so I might update tomorrow morning when im not feeling so shit aye... look forward to it I guess =/

EDIT tues morning:
okay I lied, I forgot I was going out today so I'll update when I get back XD Seems like I'm procrastinatinggggg

EDIT tues evening:
mehhh. I was feeling pretty crap before. It seems like a lot of my close friends are just closer to other people now and i've been left behind =/ how ironic that the one with lots of friends isn't close to any of them... I talked to a few people, one of them gave me practical advice but did nothing for my emotions, and the other one directed me to starcraft 2 demos and assured me that he feels the same sometimes too, and that actually made me feel a lot better than real advice =_=

maybe it's all in my head, but I often feel like im not good enough for a lot of people. like im not smart enough, or pretty enough, or fun enough. lately I often feel as if I'm invisible, since I'm not really close to anyone and they have their own friends and inside jokes etc. it's true that it's hard to talk to a stranger when his best friend is with him. I guess other people are just better than me =/

I guess I sound like someone complaining about her life and I should really just stop whining and just go get friendly with people but I'm tired of just sitting back and taking everything. I'm allowed to whine sometimes too TT

WHAT IS THIS UNOVERCOMEABLE DESIRE TO BE LOVED
what's wrong with me

fml. gonna watch some more SC2 demos and listen to owl city. wish school would start already to give me some distraction to this shit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

puberty.
oh don't worry.
its worse for me.

a.k.a happens to everyone.
all good it'll pass

one_entity said...

everyone feel free to flame me if you disagree:

seems to me like you do a really good job of "sitting back and taking it" because from an outside point of view, it looks like you have the mollies as well as an awesome group of friends, and you're close to everyone..iono.
i feel like that a lot, but it never occurred to me that you would be a person to also feel like that.

you know, i read on one of those 'write to the advice girl' sites a girl's letter. She wrote that she felt like everyone in her group was friendly to her but she didn't think they liked her as much as they liked their other friends. The advice girl wrote back that she might just be paranoid.. that everyone liked her, it's just that everyone was closer to someone else in the group than to her, and she shouldn't worry.
well advicegirl can say what she likes but i think in that situation you'd still worry 0_0

there's nothing wrong with you; there's noting wrong with wanting to be loved.. if anything, you're too good for other people =)

aaaaaand im pretty sure you're also gonna get a bombful of "I LOVE YOU LUB" comments ^^

steph said...

TRUE THAT KIM.
I LOVE WIBBLES.

And since when were you not good enough? D:<

You are way beyond 'good enough'. Kim words things well. "If anything, you're too good for other people."

ILY<3

Captain Barnaby said...

I feel like that heaps too! Seriously! Like I'm not good enough for anyone anymore =[ But don't worry! Go with the flow! It's my new motto in that area hahaha

Captain Barnaby said...

oh and btw I love you!!! hehehe