25 October 2009

I am manly.


cosplaying morinozuka takashi from ouran high school host club, armageddon 09 sunday. I have glasses in this photo cuz im blind, but I think during the day I took them off for photos and stuff (: IM MANLIER THAN YOU. overall it was an awesome experience. A lot of people just came up to me and asked for hugs or photos. I felt very approachable ^^ But... I got mistaken for Sherry 3 times during the day.. it was quite flattering hahaha she's way prettier than me @_@

most frequently said phrases said during the day include 1) "This is not my real hair" 2) "I'm not Sherry" and 3) "I'm not really this tall!!!" Tammy made me wear her 10cm high platforms cuz the real mori is supposed to be like 6 foot hahaha

Watched the cosplay chess, ran into ming and jaever, then went to have photoshoot in the stands (: got blinded by the huge light reflector.. gahhh it was so hot. Then I left the cosplay group to walk around and went to hang out with allan and tony and their friends. Will walked past me 3 times looking for me. Apparently he couldn't recognise me. TOO MANLY. Watched allan's friends play magic.. went to buy slushies which sufficed for lunch, and then left them to rejoin the ouran group and hold panel.

Totally had to wing the panel cuz nobody told me I would be doing it... but it's okay, mori is silent so all I had to do was sit there being silent. quiet characters ftw!!

After panel, Tony'd left and I thought everyone else had left too... so I walked around for a while and went around with some Y8s from st cuths and kelly, who spilt ketchup over my blazer hahaha thank god that was AFTER panel :D she wouldn't stop apologising but oh well.. accidents happen. Then I left them and walked around cuz I wanted to look around cuz I had no idea where anything was (new layout is confusing...) and saw ming (kim's brother's friend) at the pokemon stand. I asked if I could have a poster. He said no. ):

Then allan and his friends ran into me while I was watching pokemon game... and basically spent the whole afternoon playing rockband/band hero and running around trying to find free stuff and getting tired, collapsing in chair and watching them play magic the gathering and finally going home.

OMG WHAT A TIRING DAY. but it was fun. way better than last year (: looking forward to next year.

5 comments:

stebbles said...

I think you just won in the manly stakes against Yujie :D GJ WEEZOR.

Dear lord 10cm platforms? O_O

Anonymous said...

i still dont get what the photoshoot was for... but yeah... hahahaaah
nice manfacial winnie.

one_entity said...

lolll
wat was the cosplaying for?
-agrees with laina-

yj said...

.. SCREW YOU STEBBLES D:
but I think lucy wins with her manliness :]

what do you mean that wasnt your real hair oO lol

Kate said...

gar I wish I had gone, but oh well, there's always next year. And I definitely plan on going. =D