08 August 2009

boredom = makeup?


some things I learnt today in my boredom...
a) one should not try to wash off eye makeup without makeup remover, especially with soap. yes I am obviously a genius
b) mascara and eyeliner sucks to wash off
c) weenie fails at makeup

tbh I think i look better with my glasses on =.= notice dark rings around eyes less.. but you can hardly see the dif if I uploaded one with glasses since I'm still too scared to play around with blue/green eyeshadow lol so I stick to browns/reds/pinks

in addition to that >>; I'd like to ask peoples opinion about this dress:
it's a paula ryan long skirt that strunk in the wash so my mum gave it to me and I somehow got enough creativity to make it into this dress.. tbh I haven't done anything to it lol just pulled it up and added a belt. I'd have to add some padding for boobs (lmao) if I was going to make this and stretch it a bit cuz the lining is coming out the bottom (which you can't really tell in this picture) but I dunno... i kinda like how it hangs out but it's not really a good look if you know it's lining lol. if you don't know it's lining it just looks like 2 layer dress? what do you guys think =/ I might replace the belt with ribbon or whatever, something nice. the belt I'm using the photo above is a brown leather buckle one.

also my laptop battery is nearing the end of its life ): so I'm taking this opportunity to build a new computer. well, I hope so at least. this will also make me keep my desk tidy so all attention will be directed towards the shiny sexy looking new computer that I'm gonna build =P it'll be leet if I actually end up doing it. my dad agreed to help fund it for me IF I keep my room tidy lmao... talk about motivation

I'm not gonna think about ib or ncea til the summer holdiays I think. I need to get through my ncea exams without distractions so I can use the summer holidays to think things through clearly. right now I'll just go with the flow with doing ib and if I change my mind later I hope I'll still be able to at the beginning of next year when everyone's switching subjects and stuff.

I guess life's going okay actually =/ other than the huge amounts of homework lately (there hasn't been a single evening this term when I haven't had homework. it's insane.) sigh, term 3 sure is hectic.

my life is boring so I have nothing else to say hahahahahahaah.
zzz
=.=

8 comments:

steph said...

Lol I kinda like you better with glasses, irrespective of whether there's makeup or not. Dunno, I think it might just be cos I'm used to you with glasses on anyways :/

Anonymous said...

i cant see the dress properly
l0zl
yeah
u look better with glasses
so put them back on woman!
l0lz

yj said...

o.o
I dunno, haha

I like the dress/skirt tho
and I suck at putting on eyeshadow and crap so I just steer clear of it 8D

(,゚Д゚)_tO-Ny_Q('.'Q) said...

Better quality pic plsss
it's not that clear, but looks good :D
i prefer megane winnie as well C:

one_entity said...

lolz
'memba when u told me that you're face has grown to suit wearing glasses? i think everyone agrees with u ^^
from the photo, the dress looks alright, but its quite blurry O.o

also, maybe u shud try those products that claim to remove eye-makeup and wash your face at the same time. they're probably lying tho.

one_entity said...

whoops
ah i wish we cud edit these things
wat i meant to say is
your dress looks good, but because the photo is blurry, i can only comment that it seems alright, if that makes sense

winnie said...

I can't help it if my phone camera sucks lol D:

i hate cleaning my room >>

Captain Barnaby said...

omg it's so pretty!!!!

glasses tho Plox. XD <3