06 July 2009

picspam & various other things


^^^ the bookmarks for DO (: theres only 4 of each right now tho I really need to photocopy. speaking of arts, I need to get some magic tape to start my painting, but I have the feeling that I'm just going to flag and start painting without magic tape >> resulting in an extremely messy painting but EHHH i'll try to be careful but I just really cbs looking for tape since it appears to be extremely elusive and rare in convience stores according to what i've heard from steph.


birthday party on sunday and I still haven't bought anything for yj/kim/shu/ej (FEBRUARY)/steph (APRIL)/bernie(APRIL). I think I'm doing rather well don't you? the above are presents from will. very sneaky of him, giving me my presents before HIS birthday so I would feel extra pressure to give him his on time. ): blahhh no time.

also I got conned into proofreading my cousin's 94 page long masters degree thesis. it went like this: "hey can you proofread some of my writing I don't think my english is entirely correct." thinking it was some little article I accepted. I feel somewhat cheated. =/ welll I'm almost halfway through it.. 40/94..

my mum bought this nescafe italian cappucino coffee powder. it tastes nice =D I think I might be addicted to coffee by now... I've eaten like half the tin >< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFccgzpZL8thGFScUbM4Zmn3DRYQsw2EusWIQvkzQgZM_W-Kakj76angRbZD0xhBEQuLS7BB43hR7gA6y060qsC2xcjY6ShGa5vrTiZvNyzxdTAPZgAn926adCuvsfbxrGGug-rGyh4INs/s1600-h/orz.jpg">my last braceless photo of teeth for a few years. ): blehhh I'm not even scared of the pain but I'm pretty sure braces will be ugly on me D:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww
u look so cute
like a widdle kiddie in the photo
=]]
ul be fine
l0lz

one_entity said...

haha u rival the bear/pig in cuteness
gud luck

steph said...

Wheeee pretty bookmarks :D

And lol at your photo - lovely facials. Gotten so used to your fringe being there... seems odd to me when its pinned back but whatever.

EEZ OKAI WEENIE. Braces are braces - they're worth it and the time will go pass pretty quickly. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Captain Barnaby said...

zomg I want braces.
And those plushies are uber kyute!!!
How much money you want?
And Kim and UG, what do you want?