20 June 2009

just cuz I felt like it.

"Buy some shoes."
"Yes, sir."
“I don’t think you have to call me “sir”, sir”, Lieutenant Scheisskopf pointed out. “You outrank me.”
“Yes, sir. I may outrank you, sir, but you’re still my commanding officer.”
“Yes, sir, that’s right,” Lieutenant Scheisskopf agreed. “You may outrank me, sir, but I’m still your commanding officer. So you better do what I tell you, sir, or you’ll get in trouble. Go to the hospital and tell them you’re sick, sir. Stay there until your uniform allowance catches up with you and you have some money to buy some uniforms.”
“Yes, sir.”
“And some shoes, sir. Buy some shoes the first chance you get, sir.”
“Yes, sir. I will, sir.”
“Thank you, sir.”

----

wellllll I was extremely bored today as steph would know. I missed the bus but for some reason I decided to walk home. it was cold. rolling around on art tables and being annoying in general is amusing. yeah, I'm still bored

3 comments:

one_entity said...

scheisskoph?
hahahahahaha

boredom is an irritation feeling.
so is knowing you're procrastinating. sigh

Anonymous said...

whats that from
haha
i drove to foodtown today
just cz i felt like it.
and brought lex back his red bean ice or whatever from the milk tea place.
i love how its so asian.
haha

steph said...

ROFL bored Weenie is awesome (:



But regular Weenie is good too <3