15 December 2008

mm, pus.

look at that =P hahahaha I'm so clumsy. cuz tian made a stupid as shot and I was high, I rofled literally by tripping over my pool cue and skidding my left knee along the carpet. I'm so cool -.-

so I had a great time in the shower today. yeah. but after a while you kinda get used to the pain... it's still pusing atm tho.

not gonna go over yesterday since ppl who read my blog already know what happened (walked around, looked at phone, window shopped, spent like an hour in supre looking at specials, got the phone, maybe walked around some more...) I forgot. but the drink was nice.

this morning I woke up, thot 'huh, I got up pretty early this morning.' thinking it was about 6am, slowly getting out of bed, looked at clock OMFG ITS 7.48. so I had to rush everything and basically ran to the bus stop to catch the bus on time. saw ming's cousin's twin on the bus (I swear, he looked just like him.) and then got off at city, forgot where the library was, txted tian and then suddenly remembered, and quickly txted a 'nevermind' to him only to get the mocking 'LOL.' txt in return. =.=

I recognised ming by his trademark slouch + vacuumed mohawk.

then we went to the pool place and found out that it didn't open until 11. so we wasted 2 hours by buying mrs higgin's cookies and sitting down for a while, then going to arcade where we watched jamie fail at rhythm games and eventually left again to go to somewhere else which I have forgotten about at the moment sry.

then finally when it was 11 we went to pool and had the most lol-worthy time (: man my breaking is awesome. jump the white ball OVER the rest of them and then have it fly off the table by hitting it with the stick while in mid air. ahhh geez, good times. ming and I still won 3-2 tho. (: yaaay.

went to lunch at some jap restaurant where I spent 15 bucks on a lunch box. ming didn't know what sashimi was ahahahaha =D too much time spent at home on dota.

after that we were gonna go see movie but the only good thing was quarantine which is R16 and ming and I are still too young. so we ended up going to the netcafe and I ended up watching those 3 play dota, because I fail.

then we came home. yaaaay home. .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

nothing else to talk about. I need to go and stitch pigs...
omfg kumon tomorrow lolll def. not gonna finish K this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. That's a beautiful title. And damn woman - that's a mean as carpet burn wound. MERCENARY DOWN!

Vacuumed mohawk you say? WTF is that meant to look like. I am currently picturing a small vacuum appliance suctioned to his hair (:

Kumon >.< @$%^$##$&*!@^^$#@*^ Ah crap.