16 February 2012

Layout recoding

So I spent a few moments each day in the last few days trying to add a facebook like button to my posts because some people suggested it (cos they're too lazy to comment .......... noobs), and found out it can't be done except on new layouts.

So, I upgraded to bloggers new layouts and tried to convert my old html layout to xml, except it can't be done by machine.

So instead, I took a template and recoded it to as close to my old layout as I could :) Just so you know, this present layout came from something that looks like THIS:


Yeah it took me a while. But I got there :) It was fun. Was listening to skrillex during the whole thing and felt like a badass computer hacker while changing code when actually I was just redecorating my blog ....

So I will now test the like button with this post :) Hope you all like the new layout anyways haha minor update.

A thunderstorm is coming D:

1 comment:

one_entity said...

yuss. proud of being one of those noobs who wants to just think "i agree" and click -like- on your posts :D