23 October 2010

zombie apocalypse

:O I just had an epic as dream... it was kinda scary as well but it wasn't really a nightmare. Anyway it started with the family running away from our house thanks to the rise of a zombie apocalypse and the neighbourhood wasn't safe (I'm actually not sure about this part cuz I cant really remember it, but something like that happened). Anyway we crammed 7 people into a 5 seater car and drove out to this hotel thing, where we went in and rested for a while. Then some news came over from another person living at the hotel that the zombies had found it, but they weren't getting any faster, just better at eating people... So anyway after we heard that we got the heck out of there, but as we got into a hall some zombies came out of another room and we had to make a dash to the end of the hall and out through the balcony. I had a bit of trouble with my shoes so I had to jump over the balcony to escape the zombie that was right behind me... then I got that thing in dreams where you feel like you can't run, but I got on all 4s and scrambled my way to the car where I got in and my older brother (?) or some type of family friend (you know how these things are in dreams) got in after me. I noticed that my black chucks had transformed into green corduroy heels. Yes wtf. As we were driving away I saw my grandma got left behind and a zombie was nudging a diabolo towards her...

Anyway we drove away for a while til we got to this beach harbour type place. We noticed a woman trying to run away from the shore and into the water, and some friends were standing back. I had no idea what was going on at the time in the dream but now that I think about it she may have been trying to escape the zombies and decided that drowning herself was better than being eaten... sad ): Anyway there was quite a large carpark at the beach with a lot of cars, we so figured we'd found a safe place. At that time, a HUGE AIRSHIP THING FLIES OUT OF NOWHERE and people realise that if we get abducted by the spaceship then the zombies cant get us and sure enough it starts sucking cars up from the carpark...

We end up in this posh looking spaceship type hotel thing and theres a reception area. The lady was like "you guys were the volkswagon? no, no I mean the toyota." Our car had transformed from a 5 seater to apparently a highlander (which my mum actually does drive irl). Anyway we 'checked in' and didnt know what to do so my mum told me to take a shower. I walked into the shower room and it was DEATHLY QUIET... The room was the form of a long hall with a lot of entrances into the actual area with the showers. The hall was empty and dark... I thought something must be wrong so I went back and told my mum, she thought I was being paranoid so we went together and when we went into the actual shower area we saw a long as line of people all just standing in silence. It was creepy as. So we were like ff this, were gonna be here til like 2am. So we were exiting and I saw an unused shower in another area where nobody was. I thought it was strange but what the heck, we used it. The whole time I was afraid zombies were gonna jump out from under the toilets in the same area.

SOMEHOW that area transformed into a living room place where there were sofas, and I was just sitting there, and all of a sudden a hologram appears of the receptionist telling us that the reason we were here is that because they were planning to go to another planet called like... I forgot the name but it started with O and had
'ph' in it. We weren't going back to earth. When we got there, each family had to give up 1 person to stay there and build up the new planet (which turned out to be some kind of extension of Mars) while the rest of the family returned to earth. My mum was all like fmllll your grandpas too weak, your brother obviously can't do it, I don't want you to do it because youre also too young, and what if when you come back theres nothing on Earth? And I was like But I don't want you to go, and dad has to take care of the family as well, so I'll go... Although the truth is part of that reason was that I was shit scared of going back to earth with the zombies. But I was really conflicted because I didnt want to leave my family.

Anyway at that point we saw yunbin walk past with these 2 other guys he had apparently just met, one had really crazy hair and the other one seemed really quiet and sullen, and I was sitting there looking pretty depressed. My mum somehow transformed into YJ. Anyway yunbin comes over and is all like, why so sad? And I ask if hes heard the plans and hes like yeah, it sounds good, I cant wait. And I guess that made me think maybe it would be alright cuz I would have friends with me. Then he did some stupid tricks with the 1 way mirror that was there (which was also the holograph screen, I have no idea htf these things get invented in my head tbh)... I started to get paranoid again that maybe the people who owned the airship werent trustworthy (cuz wtf, an airship comes out of the sky and abducts you. there is no evidence that they are trustworthy), and that maybe the new planet was just full of zombies waiting for their meal package. At the same time I was just sitting there in that room, watching Yunbin dick around. Also for some reason a 4th former I know was there from EGGs, and she was studying for her physics exam, which turned out to be the same physics exam yujie and I had to sit soon (Even in the middle of a zombie apocaplypse yes) and she had some really cool acronyms to help her remember stuff but I cant remember any of them.

After that I walked around the airship with one of yunbin's new friends (the one without the crazy hair, who was quiet and sullen), and I asked him if he was going back to earth or going to Mars. He said he didnt know and said something about how he only attended boat club twice in his life (I have no idea) And after that I woke up...

3 comments:

Cherry said...

ahahahahaha xD
zombie apocalypse?
L4D?

Anonymous said...

Haha the best thing about dreams is that they never make sense. XD

(Also, loving your blog bg music haha, certainly brings back memories.)

one_entity said...

haahh i like :) brain overload!!