16 October 2010

SKYRISEEEE + d27

DAY 27: Why you are doing this 30 day challenge

Because I'm bored I suppose, and everyone else was doing it... so I got peer pressured XD I guess it's a good way for people to get to know me too. Not that anyone wants to...

Anyway tonight was Skyrise City for architecture week 2010 (check out their blog). It was soooo cool :) Some of the structures were really well made, I seriously thought a few of them were made by companies, but they were all 2nd year uni students... really amazing. I didn't take any photos, regret it now, but there were too many people =__=

Anyway I brought home some souvenirs :)


SHOOTING STARZZZZ

GLOWSTICKS!! Chyeah, there was a pro structure made out of bamboo painted black and fluro yellow glowsticks everywhere, and a guy was giving them away :) It was a pretty cool one.


Helium balloon filled with feathers!! Came from a huge as structure held up by heaps of these balloons (without the string) inside a plastic bag like material cover so it went quite high, and then they did a mechanism inside it that had like a button that you jump on and it launches a rocket with sandpapered tip (air pressure), so that when u launch it and it goes up and hits the helium balloons feathers would come down. It was soooo awesome :) they had to keep adding more balloons ofc otherwise the whole structure would collapse, and while he was blowing them up I asked for one~ I wish helium never ran out ): I'm gonna keep it as long as I can haha

2 comments:

Billy said...

IT'S THUNDER WAVE AND FLY TM!!!

yj said...

the balloon is so cool!!!!

reminds me of this drawing I saw on dA once