24 September 2010

DAY 04/DAY 05

Oh my gosh I haven't been on blogspot for 2 days and then when I came on today, since everyone's doing the 30 day thing it took me half an hour to go through everyone's updates @_@

ANYWAY... I really should just update every day to save myself the trouble lol.

DAY 04: A habit you wish you didn't have

I wish I didn't procrastinate. I wish I wasn't lazy, I wish I didn't think so much, I wish I wasn't --
dammit mousehunt's down again wtf. and fb was down this morning as well -- k sorry about that, I had to sound my horn. Anyway, I wish I wasn't on facebook so much, I wish I would stop playing tetris and bejeweled so I would actually have time to study and I wouldn't see falling blocks and jewels before I go to sleep every night, I wish I didn't have to go to school so much to do art. Oh wait that's not really a habit. I don't know, I'm just rambling now.

DAY 05: A picture of somewhere you've been to



I s'ppose that's it for now. See you sometime... after tomorrow XD

2 comments:

Vicky said...

have i already said that ur blog layout is reeeal cool ? well, if i havent, im saying it now.
YOUR BLOG LAYOUT IS REEEAL COOL.

anyways.
hahaha falling blocks and jewels XDD

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha i know what you mean by falling bricks and jewels!! like when you close your eyes they move by themselves XD
sign of addiction right there hahahaha