25 August 2010

...layout...

ugh, just spent the last 3 hours messing around with this new code. not sure if I like it, it's a little.. (k, VERY) grey atm lol. Might bring in some coloured coding later but since my taste in colour combos is about as good as that of a colourblind person it might take a while. Anyway you can toggle the side stuff on and off now so if you don't like looking at YJ's tagboard spam or something you can just click the title and it will disappear :D so neat. (jkjk yj I'm sure everyone wants to read your spam.......)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg awesome new function. i'm like making the side bars appear and disappear hehehe
aeee
I love the colour grey!! it sets like a sophisticated yet really cute mood :)
only thing is, i think the side bar is a little wider than before

Jacky Su said...

It's nice, I like it :)