02 July 2010

David & YJ's 18/17th :]

:]]] yup, last night was david & yujie's 18th/17th birthday party respectively. Ignoring some technical details such as my not giving yj's present to her til later, and david leaving his own party and us forgetting to give him his present before he goes to vienna for the holidays...

Please excuse any noob typos in the following post, I slept total ~1.5 hours between 6.50am yesterday and now :/ Haha in a way I guess it parallels the start of the year, marking the beginning of the 2nd half of the year =P term 2 is over!! Just have to get nose into work in term 3 and then totally pwn my externals now.

So... I showed up, and there were 8 laptops on the table. Guys were crowded around playing dota... at a party... WOW I HAVE SUCH GEEK FRIENDS :] it's great. Oh but Sunny was playing ice cream factory on neopets XD And we just bummed around for a while, watched a tiny bit of mulan, but then david came with KFC... so naturally we ran to the kitchen and devoured it :] and there was sushi and char siu.... such nice food D:

Some other stuff happened and I'm too tired to remember, but we watched ANTM and Glee? And people were playing mahjong, and we took photos, and I recall jamie giving me his finished smirmoff bottle so I could fill it up with L&P :]]] which yj spiked with envy... and david tried to take from me to fill up with the hard stuff. BUT I RESISTED. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY ALCOHOL THE WHOLE NIGHT. :]]]] and I felt so good about it in the morning when everyone had headaches and jamie was throwing up. Tipsy yujie is so funny XD

oh and there was an epic battle over a pooh bear. which was rightfully mine...


Watched the soccer at 2-3.30am, it was pretty interesting actually, from the perspective of someone who has never watched a soccer game before in her life. Slept through the ghana vs uruguay one in the morning though hahaha.

OH! and we watched the hunchback of notre dame and the little mermaid~~~ never watched them before :] quite liked notre dame, the music is soooo epic... disney is amazing D:

...fail I can't remember anything after that. we took photos? umm... and I watched tony play battlefield for a while, and then fell asleep. and in the morning, i had breakfast, and then sat around bored and facebooked, and then fell asleep. and then woke up and helped with the cleaning til i got picked up.

wow actually according to my memory we didn't do much last night. hahaha, i guess it's just being with everyone that makes it fun :]

anyway, big happy birthday to YUJIE and DAVID, @DAVID have fun in Vienna, gl with IYPT, pick up hot swedish/chinese/austrian/w/e-takes-your-fancy girls, hope you get your present before you go hahahaha, and @YUJIE hope your headache got better, try not to get drunk/tipsy/whatever you want to call it again, and hope you have an awesome 17th, and I will give you your present later in the holidays when I see you ♥

giving up, I can't think.

[EDIT] AND happy birthday to jamie c for 1st of july ♥ sorry for forgetting DDD: I'M TIRED -excuses- and a happy 89th anniversary to the communist party of china for the same day =P

1 comment:

yj said...

no no i didnt get a head ache lol
i dont get drunk / hung over :D