29 April 2010

Google Suggestions

You know you're bored and procrastinating when you decide to type your name and various things into google and use the first phrase for a game... here's one I found on a forum:

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Q:Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.

My results...
1) Winnie needs to cross a bridge
2) Winnie looks like a snow globe ):
3) Winnie says he's only fighting "fair and square" (i'm a man)
4) Winnie wants a handsome male (Yes, yes I do XD)
5) Winnie does not appear too pleased with Kevin's arrival
6) Winnie hates K Mart to death (LOL?)
7) Winnie asks Willie if she were ever "lovable," but he does not respond (OMGGGGG this is sparknotes, apparently from a book called 'happy days')
8) Winnie likes JENS LEKMAN.
9) Winnie eats world; eating my way around the world, one bite at a time (nomnomnom)
10) Winnie wears bells I brought home from India (I'm a cat now am I?)
11) Winnie was arrested for being in the presence of another banned person. (whaaat.)
12) Winnie loves us. (Yes, yes I do :] I love you all)

welllp that's me signing off for now I suppose. playing minesweeper C: enjoy the rest of your day?

1 comment:

yj said...

hahahahahaha epic
<3

YUJIE SAYS HI