11 April 2010

dammit guys now I have to do this + drunkness

Time started: 9.10pm
Name: Winnie
Single or Taken: Single
Sex: Female
Birthday: July 30
Sign: Leo
Eye colour: Brown
What are you wearing: sleeping clothes! :]
Where do you live: Auckland, NZ
Righty or lefty: Righty ^^

FAVORITE
_______________________________________
Where is your favorite place to shop: New york city or chinese super malls :]
Color: White
Number: 7. That's right laina. I went there.
Boys Name: idk. Lucas, Hunter, Charles
Girls Name: Winnie ofc =P
Animal: Mmmm~ birds ^^
Month: Summer holidays.
Movie: No.
Juice: Orange. Simple haha
Breakfast: FRENCH TOAST, BACON AND FRIED EGGS ^^
Favorite cartoon character: Winnie the pooh, ofc. =P

...oh god I'm so self centered :]

HAVE YOU EVER
_______________________________________
Given anyone a bath: Yes
Smoked: No
Bungee Jumped: No, but want to one day
Gone skinny dipping: No
Eaten a dog: Not a whole dog, but I have had dog
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: No
Loved someone so much it made you cry: Yes
Broken a bone: No
Played truth or dare: Yes
Been in a physical fight: Yes
Been in a police car: Yes
Been in a hot tub: Yes
Swam in the ocean: No
Fallen asleep in school: Yes
Ran away: No
Broken someone’s heart: Idk maybe
Cried when someone died: No
Cried in school: Yes
Fell off your chair: Yes many times
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No
Saved AIM/MSN conversation: Yes it autosaves.

WHAT IS
_______________________________________
Your good luck charm: It changes as good things happen to me. hahahaha like I think, I was wearing that shirt when this happened, so maybe if I wear it again something good will happen again :D yeah I'm kind of superstitious.
Best song you ever heard: this
What’s your room like: MESSY. I WAS MEANT TO TIDY IT UP TODAY BUT WAS TOO CBF
What kind of shampoo do you use: Pantene classic clean with dove conditioner
Do you believe in karma: Yes definitely.

HAVE YOU HAD
_______________________________________
Chicken pox: Yes
Sore Throat: Yes
Stitches: Yes
Broken nose: No

DO YOU
_______________________________________
Believe in love at first sight: No
Like picnics: Not that keen but I guess with certain people would be fun
Like school: ........mlehhh
What schools have you gone to: HNPS, WHPS, MRPS, STCC (I still don't know why they put a T in it, it doesn't stand for anything == fail acronym)
Would you eat a live hamster for $1,000,000 dollars: Couldn't swallow it. I'd do it if it was cooked for me. And I'd pay them half the million as well.
Who was the last person that called you: Dad
What makes you laugh the most: Hahaha other people :]

LAST PERSON
_______________________________________
You yelled at: Oooo. Good question. O_o
Who broke your heart: Myself =/

Who is your loudest friend: YUJIE :] and maybe shuhua when she's drunk. (HA HA HA HA HA HA retarded laughing)

DO YOU/ARE YOU
_______________________________________
Do you like filling these out: Omg why the hell is this one so long.
Do you wear contacts or glasses: Glasses
Do you like yourself: Sometimes. Well I try to. At least if other people don't like you there's always one person who can accept you as you are :] it's very important to love yourself
Do you get along with your family: Yes
Obsessive: Sometimes... a lot of the time...
Compulsive: Sometimes
Anorexic: No

FINAL QUESTIONS
_______________________________________
What are you listening to right now: Bad Day - Daniel Powter
What did you do yesterday: Disney party, got owned by minimum alcohol and lay around crying and in pain for hours. But I'll elaborate later.
Hate someone in your family: No
What car do you wish you had: Unrealistically, AM DBS/Vanquish, Audi R8... Realistically, One of those really sexy new white honda integras.
Where do you want to get married: Do I even want to get married?
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: Better eyes, 20/20 xray vision plz.
How many remote controls are in your house: oh shit. like. 20. let me count. 4 TVs, 2 wii remotes, 2 dvd players, 1 sky remote... that's... 4+2+2+1=9? D: I'm SURE there's more.
Are you double jointed: People told me I am
Last time you took a bath: A bathtub bath? Idk a few months ago lol
The last movie you saw at the cinemas: She's out of my league
Do you like scary or happy movies: Happy haha
Black or white: White
Root Beer or Dr. Pepper: Haven't tasted either
Vanilla or chocolate: Vanilla
Silver or Gold: Gold
Diamond or Pearl: Diamonds are a girl's best friend
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunrise
Sprite or 7up: They taste the same
Cats or Dogs: Idk both are cute
Coffee or Tea: Both
Phone or in person: I hate the phone
Are you the oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Oldest
Indoor or outdoor: Outdoor :]

and now it's 9.37pm. Jesus christ that was long. And now I don't even feel like updating. Okay so basically I had alcohol last night, got owned and died. As you know I don't hold alcohol well and I was traumatized because Julia raped me and I had a throbbing headache. Someone described to me what a hangover feels like and that's EXACTLY what I was feeling last night. So we can conclude from 2 separate experiments that winnie does not get drunk, winnie gets hung over. immediately. god I hate alcohol. Oh yeah and for some reason I started crying uncontrollably for no reason. wtf, I don't know.

anyway I started watching skins since I found out it's actually on youtube and youtube loads pretty fast for me nowadays, and hahahaha idk I don't like it as much as laina but it's alright. Tony's cute :] but he's also a sociopath I swear. And Effy's so prettttyyyyy +__+

Oh yeah and I also made a formspring. So if you ever need to ask me something go there. I promise to answer EVERY question :]

That's it I guess. Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure the person I rant to about my problems is getting annoyed with my rantings now hahahahaha...

4 comments:

yj said...

18 shots.

;)
Can't wait :D

one_entity said...

what does dog taste like?

winnie said...

I can't really remember. I was like 7 haha

Steph said...

LOLOLOL. RICKROLLED. Good job Winnie, I applaud you wholeheartedly.