27 February 2010

LANTURNNNZZ

^ dinner :] 12 dollars well spent! very fun and nice dinner ^^~ free side dishes which included egg as well. that made me very happy. Idk where laina is in the photo I think she kinda disappeared behind sunny/steph's head. so many people lmao we took up like 1/4 of the restaurant :D

wellp the full recount is pretty much on yujie's page already, except the last bit because we got split up since our group is so massive. what happened down my end was that I wanted to get an animal hat so I dragged will and various other ppl to the stall, and they ran out of panda hats apparently, so I got a sheep one :3 then we went back to the fountain area and found that everyone else had gone to get stuff til everyone else got back to the same area except for yujie's little group who disappeared, and we took some group photos, jono came for like 2 secs and then disappeared again, and then everyone kinda dispersed once again...

they saw jason's chinese opera mask and decided to go back into the warzone so we followed, which is when we ran into alan/jun again and we found cleo/hillie and we stood around while ppl were getting their chinese opera masks, just talking. then jimin and laina were complaining that it was too hot and too many ppl so we decided to leave~~ it was so dark! So, we made our way back to the little courtyard outside sky karaoke and met james there, and he took us to esquires coffee where we just sat down and talked for about 20 mins... felt so good to sit down haha :] after that we just went home after a long day @_@

hummm well yesterday was the most fun i've had in a long time~ I guess it's true that it's not as much about the place than it is about the people you're with. I've heard that lantern festival is boring, but I honestly had a lot of fun with the people I went with. So, thanks to all my friends who make my life just that much less miserable =P

sheepy hat -3- attractive facials I know. o and jamie chencake and tony kept mocking me about my lisp ): braces are so annoying...

3 comments:

steph said...

HEHEHEH Sheep hat! Naw I missed out on animal kingdom headgear asss lol ):

...this is going to sound really retarded but you can fully wear your sheep hat to house events. I am so lame.

one_entity said...

i want an animal hat~~

yj said...

hahahha they're awesomeee
except my brother has fully stolen mine
he better not ruin it )<