23 December 2009

retail therapy


man, I was so bored today that I decided to go to newmarket and spend money. =P
it's the first time I've gone shopping in agesssssssss. feels good~ a lot of stores were having big sales for xmas. I managed to find a few tops at valleygirl and a dress at orange gal (seriously, what is it with incorporating some form of the word 'girl' into shop names)~ here's the dress ^^
went down from $99 to $39 *___* totally asian thrift shopping here lol. I wanted to find a nice pair of flats since I don't own any but is it just me or are all the flats on sale right now either ridiculously expensive or hideous looking? =_=
apart from that I couldn't find anything else worth it... spent $72.50 in total including bus fares and a nice ice coffee from michel's patisserie :]
maybe there'll be more sales for boxing day? :D

4 comments:

steph said...

RETAIL THERAPY HELL YEAH :D And yes, there will be many boxing day sales lol, always are - and they generally extend into early January. Or at least they did last year.

winnie said...

its like on the same side of the street as valleygirl lol. i think it's an asian place.

i don't like shopping with people >_> it's pressuring

one_entity said...

wow, bargains
you contributed to the $174 million spent by NZers so far =D

Joy said...

That dress looks good on you winnie.
wow you look tall as xD